The ONE TITANIUM balisong known as the "CHAB" (clone) Butterfly Knife w/ BUSHINGS satin or black stonewashed D2, with either Grey stone wash or Green Anodized channel construction, Zen Pins, and T-Latch. One of the top rated clones in the Balisong community, now IN STOCK. Featured as one of S2G's highest quality butterfly knives.
These WILL SELL OUT.... order yours today while they last! Very LIMITED QUANTITY !!
- "BRS CHannel Alpha Beast" Inspired design (NOT authentic), made by "TheONE" a High End factory in China.
- Milled Titanium Gray stone wash or Green Anodized Handles: Channel construction (each handle is ONE SOLID PIECE)
- T-Latch at base, removable
- Zen Pins (the original uses tang pins), crowned spine
- PB (Phosphorus Bronze) Washers and large BUSHING system for an Ultra Smooth swing (Bushings are a small insert around the pivot screws, that separates the friction between 2 points of contact, instead of just 1... allowing for an even smoother swing)
- Razor Sharp High Quality D2 Tool Steel (alt blade) with a beautiful Satin or Stone Wash finish
- Overall Length: 9.87" Closed Length: 5.76" Blade Length: 4.3"
Blade Thickness: 3.54mm Hardness: 61HRC Weight: 5.0oz
- Includes: Heavy Duty Nylon Sheath + basic spare hardware.
- Optional: Spare Training Blade (1.3oz) + additional set of spare hardware. Need Threadlocker? Oil? Removal Tool? Knife accessories are available here...
"There is a reason why this is called this "theONE", superb quality without breaking the bank!"
These are clones, and we carry what people ask us to. If you do not support clones... do not buy one. Wasn't that easy :)
Please Note: You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.
Knife arrived fast - it is beautiful, sturdy, and aesthetically pleasing, no taps and feels great in the hand. The support is also the best I've ever received anywhere. Jeff had reached out personally to help me with the order & shipping in less than a day of purchasing.
Thank you so much. I will definitely buy from here again!
Nice guy good knife good tolerance will repeat buy.
I was able to get the Stonewash with gray/siv handles and it flips like butter Top tier knife without overspending. Would recommend anyone to pick this up with no hesitation.
Knife arrived fast - it is beautiful, sturdy, and aesthetically pleasing, no taps and feels great in the hand. The support is also the best I've ever received anywhere. Jeff had reached out personally to help me with the order & shipping in less than a day of purchasing. Thank you so much. I will definitely buy from here again!
Unfortunately my chab came with undersized bushings and the spare hardware didn’t help. I don’t blame the seller too much since he said he tried 8 different sets of bushings before he gave up. With a lot of work I fixed the problem by sanding the actual blade to fit the undersized bushings to get it nicely tuned. Looking forward to picking up a orca and monarch next
Glad you got it figured out! There's only so much we can do with what they send us. We tried and ALMOST got it perfect for ya.... thank you for the review!