CS:GO skins Butterfly Knife SHARP. You've all seen it, and now you can OWN it. Counter-Strike GO inspired Balisong... this is the REAL thing.... NO TRAINER. Featured as one of S2G's premium butterfly knives. Available Skins in Galaxy, Blaze Flames, Rainbow Fade, Slaughter, Gold, Tiger Tooth, Spit Fire Shark, Gamma Doppler Emerald, and more...
These WILL SELL OUT.... choose your favorite Skin while they're here! Very LIMITED QUANTITY !!
- CS:GO Inspired Galaxy Balisong
- Limited Edition High Demand Item
- Integrated Wire-Cutter will surely slash2gash through the enemy's defenses
- Spring Latch at base allowing you to spring open with just one hand by simply squeezing the handle (PRO TIP: as your knife gets worn in, slip a small o-ring over the end of the latch to help it hold closed)
- Pure Brass Washers for an Ultra Smooth swing
- Razor Sharp High Quality 440C Stainless Steel
- Nylon Belt Pouch Included
- Overall Length: 9.5" Closed Length: 5.5" Blade Length: 4"
- Hardness: 58HRC Weight: 6.7 oz
- Threadlocker is ALREADY applied to the pivots
"A piece of gaming history, this unique Balisong is a MUST HAVE for any collector!"
This is NOT a toy, and NOT intended for children... this is the REAL DEAL.
Please Note: You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.
I want to start out by saying this knife it’s great very happy with the delivery time, the way they handled my order, and the way the knife feels. My only complaint is the way the knife looks when mine arrived I noticed a scratch and what looked like scorch marks on the metal of the blade. But for me I don’t care to much just thought it should be said. I’m happy with my order and would recommend to order from them! Thanks again!
I spin it i live it, use it at work and get noticed, shame i cant give it more stars, guess il have to buy another
The knife quality is excellent! My son really wanted to learn how to use a butterfly knife, and he likes to play with things constantly(fidget). He uses it daily, drops it a lot on hardwood and it just keeps on working. Well worth the cost. Thank you!
Another beautiful knife here. Decently sharp still has no point but like I said cut instead of stab so it really won’t matter. The latch stays closed on this one. I’m very satisfied with this one.
Let me start by sayin she is beautiful. Decently sharp she doesn’t have a point… but who is really stabbing instead of cutting. Only issue I have is my latch doesn’t want to stay closed. Other than that I’m pretty satisfied with what I’ve got. Just wish more were in stock.
The handle gap closes by the tang pin banging little dimples in the handles, where they make contact. Use that o-ring already on there to help provide friction to hold it closed, or twist up a small rubber band around the end of it. That's a good work around too, but yes that is a common complaint about this model. They all do it eventually. Thank you for the review!