Slash2Gash relies on UPS and USPS for most of our shipping needs. UPS ships daily Monday to Friday. ***Please note that UPS does NOT count Saturday as a "business day". Meaning if you select "next day air" on a Friday, next day = Monday as their next "business day". Compared to the Post Office, they DO count Saturday.
- YOU have the control to select your shipping speed and carrier at checkout.
- We process most orders daily, or in 24 hours, depending on the time of the day and the order load we are experiencing.
- It takes about 3 days on average for US orders to arrive after shipping (1-7 days).
- On rare occasions it can take a week for your order to arrive. If you have not received your order in a week please contact us.
- All Details of our Shipping and Return Policy can be found below. We recommend you read it all before placing an order, contact us if you have any questions before hand.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL ANY ORDER AND ISSUE FULL REFUND. Orders with different billing and shipping addresses will need to be verified over the phone prior to shipping. Failure to provide a contact phone may result in the cancellation of your order. To skip this and expedite your order, ENTER A MATCHING BILLING + SHIPPING ADDRESS, and you get shipped no questions asked!
- Please Create an Account, and provide a valid phone number. This is the most effective way for you to track your orders, and for us to communicate speedy service.
- We ship to the continental United States, Alaska, and Hawaii at this time WE NO LONGER OFFER ANY INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING and forwarding services are NOT accepted (Please do not email us asking if we will make an exception. Unfortunately, we cannot).
- All orders ship FedEx, UPS or USPS.
- To be fair to our customers the shipping fees are calculated based on destination and weight and not on order total (However, we will NOT be able to offer a shipping method that exceeds the order value).
- We are not responsible for lost packages, local theft or mistakes by the carrier. We highly suggest you choose an insured option at checkout. The CARRIER provides the insurance, not us. FIRST CLASS PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE INSURANCE.
- Express shipping guarantees next day or 2nd day delivery within United States. Check Delivery Speed (our zip code is 44278). This is a guarantee given by the CARRIER. It is not our guarantee. The money back guarantee is provided by the CARRIER.
- Please double check the shipping address you've submitted. We often get old addresses automatically submitted by auto-fill. It is your responsibility to make sure you've provided us a correct shipping address. We will not be held liable for shipments not received due to wrong or incomplete address information provided.
- Please Note that if your package is "Returned to Sender, insufficient address" Unfortunately, the carrier does NOT refund the shipping costs, and a new label must be purchased for a 2nd attempt. UPS charges us extra for a "Return to Sender Fee". You will be responsible for covering any additional fees resulting from an insufficient address.
- If applicable, a tracking number will be emailed to you as soon as your order ships out (check your spam folder and add us to your "safe senders" to ensure you will see our communications).
- There are no tracking services for orders that fit in flat envelopes.
- The average shipping time within USA is about 2-3 days according to USPS.
- Please note sometimes it can take 7-14 days for domestic mail to be delivered.
Is the scheduled delivery day guaranteed?
UPS Ground, First Class or Priority Mail remains a non-guaranteed service. Read this below before you pick your shipping option. If you want guarantees it is available, it does cost extra, and it is called "Priority Express" or "Next Day Air" (Guarantee only applies to US Domestic shipping addresses). Please read the shipping policies of USPS straight off the USPS website. Please do not expect us to refund shipping costs for non-guaranteed services. Please understand when you are placing an order you are dealing with us AND the Carrier. Any carrier does mess up every now and then. We hope you can understand we will get your order out as soon as possible, the rest is on the carrier to make an on-time delivery. We can only control what is in the package, not what the carrier does with it.
P.O. Boxes & APO's
We apologize for the inconvenience, but FedEx and UPS does not ship to post office boxes at this time. If you place an order and list a P.O. Box in your "Ship To Address", we will contact you for a different address. If we do not receive a response from you within 48 hours, we will cancel your order. If you would like your product shipped to an APO, we will notify you of the exact shipping fees shortly after your order has been placed.