Taiwan Lightning OTF Automatic Knife aka switchblade knives - Black handle, upgraded - Tanto, Drop, or Dagger. Double Action D/A out-the-front Stamped "LIGHTNING" on Face of Blade with your choice of a beautiful Satin, Black tactical, or 2-tone Finish. Features a Razor Sharp High Quality 440C Stainless Steel blade. Ultra smooth, and undeniably fast action for that just the right amount of "wow" you are looking for!
***Don't be fooled by the China version that says "lightning" on the clip or laser-etched somewhere else, they are NOT the same quality. These are from the original Taiwan factory, upgraded inhouse by S2G with a custom made spring grease, eliminating the annoying *twang* these are known for. Our knives last longer, are super smooth and silent... simply BETTER than our competition.
- Textured lightweight Aircraft Aluminum handle with a Black Powdercoat Finish.
- Firing trigger on the upper spine of handle. There is NO accidental firing with this design.
- VERY POWERFUL OPENING AND CLOSING! Auto Out AND Return in the blink of an eye! (dual spring system)
- Blade Steel: 440C your choice of shape + finish
- Removable Stainless Steel Pocket Clip for a slim, easy to carry design.
- MADE IN TAIWAN.
- Overall Length: 8" Blade Length: 3.25" Handle Length: 4.75"
- Weight: 3.9oz Hardness: 58 HRC
"This Bad Boy is 100% usable, and is quite possibly the best Bang for your Buck available! A MUST HAVE for any knife enthusiast out there!"Please Note: You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.
These guys are great. When I placed my order, these guys notified me that red flags popped up with my credit card, and had they not contacted me, I wouldn't have known that several days earlier, someone had gotten my credit card info and had a card sent to them at an address in another state. I'm so thankful the guys at slash2gash pay attention to details and care about their customers. The entire experience was a pleasant one and the knife is just as they advertised. Thanks Jeff and John!
The dual tone blades are amazing. We love the knives. We have been purchasing them for friends as well as ourselves.
My 3rd Lightning, last one lasted about 6 years EDC.
Still works just finally lost too many screws.
Knife works great. Lightweight and comfortable too. Good deal !!
This knife is indeed worth every penny!