The ONE TITANIUM balisong known as the "ORCA" (clone) Butterfly Knife w/ BUSHINGS D2 Live/Sharp blade or Trainer. With either Grey, Blue, or Green Anodized channel construction, NO zen or tang pins (unique design) and Latchless.
Please Note: Our whole knife already includes one set of aftermarket T8 pivot screws (x2) A2 Stainless Steel, with a DEEPER HEAD = no more stripped heads. Spare blades DO NOT come with them. Upgraded screws only are available here....
The original is often considered to be the "Holy Grail" in the Balisong community, now available to those who can't afford a real one. Featured as one of S2G's highest quality butterfly knives. (We are in NO WAY trying to take any credit away from JK Design, just a way for us broke ass's to pretend what it's like to own one)
These WILL SELL OUT.... order yours today while they last! Very LIMITED QUANTITY !!
- JK "ORCA" Inspired design (NOT authentic), made by "TheONE" a High End factory in China.
- Milled Titanium Gray, Blue, or Teal Anodized Handles: Channel construction (each handle is ONE SOLID PIECE)
- Latchless, made for flipping. T8 pivots
- NO Pins (unique design), providing a very different sounding click clank
- PB Phosphorous Bronze Washers and extra large BUSHING system for an Ultra Smooth swing (The bushings on this unique model actually go through the washers, and make contact with the handle directly... called a "floating washer" system. Meaning you mostly tune the washer, NOT the bushing)
- SHARP High Quality D2 Tool Steel (Stonewash is pictured, this batch will be Satin finish), or DULL (training/practice) with a Stonewashed finish
- Overall Length: 10.1" Closed Length: 5.75" Blade Length: 4.5"
Blade Thickness: 4mm Hardness: 61HRC Weight: 5.0oz (w/trainer: 4.8oz)
- Includes: Heavy Duty Nylon Sheath + spare hardware. Hardware ONLY is available Here...
- OPTIONAL: Spare Blade + additional stock hardware.
- Need Threadlocker? Oil? Removal Tool? Knife accessories are available here...
"There is a reason why this is called this "theONE", superb quality without breaking the bank!"
These are clones, and we carry what people ask us to. If you do not support clones... do not buy one. Wasn't that easy :)
Please Note: We've experienced that only SOME pieces, the pivots are extremely tight from the factory AND THREADLOCKED. They are super tight because the flat spot prevents the shaft from spinning inside the handle, allowing them to really torque down on it. If you attempt to remove your pivots, make sure to use an undamaged T8 driver (trying different brands of your driver, or a T9 may give you a better grip on the screw head), with proper pressure and leverage. IF YOU STRIP OUT YOUR SCREW HEADS, THAT IS YOUR FAULT NOT OURS. Thank you for understanding they weren't stripped when we sent it to you. If you would like us to break free your pivots before sending, please put a note on your order.
Please Note: You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.
This thing is INSANELY good! On the heavier side but with such great grip and absolutely perfect balance that the weight doesn‘t seem like a downside at all, plus I‘m into heavier knives. The grippy boxes on the ends make choker fans feel super clean, and the fanning in general is super even. This is a must buy for sure no matter your flipping style. And you‘re not getting any tap or play from Jeff (owner) since he tunes every one that‘s sent out very well.
The knife I received was way better quality than I thought. When I tightened one of the handles, it binded just a tiny bit. After a few hours of forced flipping, the handle became normal. I also like how the blue ano slowly turns to a tint of purple after some heavy hours of tricks. Shipping was quick as usual and customer service rivals that of Amazon and Walmart.
it flips great, sounds great and is an amazing color. overall exactly what i wanted.
I got the green trainer orca a couple days ago and it was tuned and sounds perfect when you flip it. It did have a little bit of tap on one of the handles but only if you go looking for it. It flips great sounds great and I had great customer service from Jeff which really means a lot nowadays
This balisong flips so smoth I couldn't be happier I can't wait to get the other two that I ordered