"The One" Butterfly Knife 440C channel construction w/ Spring Latch - Highest Quality Benchmade clone. One of the most sought after Balisongs, now IN STOCK with 5 blades to choose from! Very capable of performing any advanced tricks. Featured as one of S2G's premium butterfly knives.
These WILL SELL OUT.... order yours today while they last! Very LIMITED QUANTITY !! For more blade options/colors.... please see our "easy order link" here....
- Classic "Benchmade" BM 4X Inspired design (clone), made by TheONE (a high-end factory in China) 40, 42S, 47, Tanto Blue, 43 Tyrannosaur
- Stainless Steel Handles: Channel construction (each handle is ONE SOLID PIECE)
- Spring Latch at base allowing you to spring open with just one hand by simply squeezing the handle
- Pure Brass Washers and BUSHING system for an Ultra Smooth swing (Bushings are a small insert around the pivot screws, that separates the friction between 2 points of contact, instead of just 1... allowing for an even smoother swing)
- Razor Sharp High Quality 440C Premium Stainless Steel with a beautiful Satin finish
- Overall Length: 9.5" Closed Length: 5.5" Blade Length: 4" Heavy Duty Nylon Sheath Included
- Blade Thickness: 3mm Hardness: 58HRC Weight: 5.7oz
Need Oil? Threadlocker? Knife Accessories are available here...
"There is a reason why this is called "TheONE", superb quality without breaking the bank!"
NO threadlocker is applied, and is up to the buyer to apply if so desired. We recommend applying to ALL screws before flipping, not just the pivots.
Please Note: You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.
Love this knife. A fraction of the cost of the real deal, but the quality is still top notch. Thanks!
Too much blade play (side to side)
No possibility to make it thither.
Overall.., not bad for the price
While there are some things that could be better. Like the left over burrs on the inside the pivot area.
This knife is definitely worth the price, especially if you're looking for a "cheap" alternative to the real thing.
The external looks of the knife are fantastic but internally there are some glaring issues. Blade play is horrible when the knife is closed it will rattle around inside the "sheath" and the inner channel of the handles are untreated metal, so I have high expectations it will start to rust. I plan to use this as a display piece anyway so it doesn't really matter to me but it is something to think about.
Thank you for the review. The tanto blades of our current batch are pretty much all oversized bushings (good) ready for you to do the final tune to your liking. You were given spare hardware as well, just in case you go too far you have back ups! As for your handles, those are channel Stainless Steel (SS), so no need to worry about rust, they have great corrosion resistance!
Great knife for the price. It flips very smoothly, no blade tap and it shaves hair! Its a little on the heavy side but that's expected with stainless steel handles.