"The One" Butterfly Knife 440C channel construction w/ Spring Latch - Highest Quality Benchmade clone. One of the most sought after Balisongs, now IN STOCK with 5 blades to choose from! Very capable of performing any advanced tricks. Featured as one of S2G's premium butterfly knives.
These WILL SELL OUT.... order yours today while they last! Very LIMITED QUANTITY !!
- Classic "Benchmade" 4X Inspired design (clone), made by TheONE (a high-end factory in China) 42S, 47, Tanto Blue, 43 Tyrannosaur
- Stainless Steel Handles: Channel construction (each handle is ONE SOLID PIECE)
- Spring Latch at base allowing you to spring open with just one hand by simply squeezing the handle
- Pure Brass Washers for an Ultra Smooth swing
- Razor Sharp High Quality 440C Premium Stainless Steel with a beautiful Satin finish
- Overall Length: 9.5" Closed Length: 5.5" Blade Length: 4" Heavy Duty Nylon Sheath Included
- Blade Thickness: 3mm Hardness: 58HRC Weight: 5.7oz
Need Oil? Threadlocker? Knife Accessories are available here...
"There is a reason why this is called "TheONE", superb quality without breaking the bank!"
NO threadlocker is applied, and is up to the buyer to apply if so desired. We recommend applying to ALL screws before flipping, not just the pivots.
Please Note: You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.
Excellent knife for the price. Would buy again.
4 stars for the price, The mirror finish is poor quality, almost the same as stainless finish, which cost much less, blade/handle material is the same as a basic butterfly.
Thank you for the review! The Mirror finish should be very different than the regular Satin finish. We don't charge more for it, and we sell them for the exact same price, so..... ? The blade material is 440C as shown, much better than a basic 440 model. We do also have the Titanium handles available for a higher price if you prefer. Please contact customer service if there is anything I can do to help!
Really good so far, hit Loctite on the screws. Flips great, and is super sharp. Holding up really well so far, definitely worth it. Great value for the price.
This is beautiful! Polished and very smooth! Better than any cheap balisong that I've ever owned and it flips so smooth! Ordered another one along with a trainer just because I'm blown away with the quality of it! Thank you!
The benchmade model 42 was my grail balisong growing up and I always wanted one but could never afford one. By the time I could afford one they were discontinued and I wasn’t about to spend $600 on a balisong. TheOne allows me to feel what it would have been like to have the money for an original when I was a kid. Solid build quality, great tolerances, spring latch works great!