The ONE "alien" balisong ORIGINAL DESIGN aluminum Butterfly Knife w/ BUSHINGS sharp 440C or Trainer, with Blue, Silver, or Black channel construction, and Zen Pin system. Finally an affordable, flippable Balisong the community can be proud of, now IN STOCK. Featured as one of S2G's highest quality butterfly knives.
***Want it with BLACK hardware? CLICK HERE
Hunting down the big name balisong brands, don't let the little tiny mouth, come out of the big mouth, and bite you.... Very LIMITED QUANTITY !!
- ORIGINAL design (NOT a clone), made by "TheONE" a High End factory in China.
- Milled Aluminum (provides a delightful clickity clank sound) Black or Silver Handles: Channel construction (each handle is ONE SOLID PIECE)
- Contoured handles, with grippy cut-outs
- NO latch, made for flipping
- Zen Pins, crowned spine, T6/T8 hardware (little to no tap when tuned properly)
- PB (Phosphorus Bronze) and large BUSHING system for an Ultra Smooth swing (Bushings are a small insert around the pivot screws, that separates the friction between 2 points of contact, instead of just 1... allowing for an even smoother swing)
- Razor Sharp High Quality 440C Stainless Steel, unique ALIEN shape with a beautiful Satin finish
- Overall Length: 10.1" Closed Length: 5.76" Blade Length: 4.47"
Blade Thickness: 3mm Hardness: 58HRC Weight: 3.9oz
- Includes: Heavy Duty Nylon Sheath + spare SILVER hardware.
- Optional: Spare Training Blade (1.1oz) + additional set of spare hardware. Need threadlocker? CLICK HERE Need oil? CLICK HERE Replacement Hardware w/ Zen Pins CLICK HERE
"There is a reason why this is called this "theONE", superb quality without breaking the bank!"
Although these are made by a "clone factory", your support will help them lean more toward the direction of producing original designs vs clones. This is a beautiful start to many affordable models soon to arrive!
Please Note: You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.
Super fast shipping as always, and the Alien is slick, cool, and unique. It has a lot of tap, but little play. Really fun to flip.
I tuned that live blade for you before sending, and had no tap at all. If you put the trainer blade on, you would need to use the extra hardware provided and tune them to your 2nd blade. Make sure to keep the matching tuned bushings with its respectful blade. If you need any assistance on tuning the extras for your trainer, feel free to give me a call. Thank you for your review!
Sorry for a wait of a review. Package arrived faster then expected. Very nice. Hardware was good with tolerance. Close to know play. Very happy. Blade is sweet. Love the shine. The trainer I ordered has been very fun. Love the handle design. It is a little slippery. But all and all. Loving it. And was a good price. It to came very fast in the mail. Awesome Costermer service. Hoping to order more in further. Thank for the knife. Has become one of my favorites.
Came quickly and perfectly tuned right out of the box. Been having a great time flipping this.
The shipping only took 2 days, and the product is amazing so far. It came without tap or play and felt amazing. I am using it as a beater so I don’t mind the tap it has now, but it still feels out of box! I’m sure if I took the time to replace the bushings with the spare hard ware that IT CAME WITH, and thread locked the screws it would be perfect. The fact that it came with a screw driver AND spare hardware is so satisfying, and even if you run out or lose the hardware, they sell spare hardware for realty cheap! Don’t waste your time with aliexpress it is likely that the package will get lost in shipment or take months to show up, however Slash to Gash is great, with better qc and costumer service, along with faster shipping. I don’t speak for everyone but I will pay an extra 30 dollars for any package if it means I will have a blemish free product that ships in days.
This may sound wild, but TheOne made a grail bali for only $80. I give this an easy 9.5/10, the only teeny tiny set backs would be how a little slippery the handles are. The other would be the tang of the trainer blade is too perfectly milled to the inside of the channel handles. This creates "blade rub/blade slap" and chips away at the inside of the channels edges. To get rid of that slap/rub im trying out aftermarket screws to really tighten up the tolerances. The lives blade absolutely does not have this issue so if thats a concern I'd keep flipping with the live blade. Please do not pass these up, on top of it only being $80 you're getting that marble/glass clicky clack sound very similar to a BRS Rep with Fox Fire titanium spacers. Thank you to TheOne for creating this bali, as well to Jeff and his employees for distributing it. Get'em before they're gone!