REAL Damascus! S2G Tactical OTF Knives (formerly Delta Force) Carbon Fiber Recon - Double edge Serrated. A well made Automatic "Out-The-Front" flick Knife (aka switchblade), with a new logo and our reputation... put our flagship model to the test!
All S2G Tactical Knives are Greased, Oiled, Flipped & Flopped, Tickled, Tested and Inspected. Our knives are Smooth, Silent.... simply better than our competition. ACT NOW before the chance to create your beautiful piece of art is gone!
- This model features a smooth Zinc Alloy handle, with a Hydro-dipped Carbon Fiber Print.
- Integrated Glass Breaker "aka Skull Crusher" in the base of the handle. Torx #8 Body Screws.
- Offers an INCREDIBLY sharp, Stylish Double Edge Dagger serrated with Blood Groove.
- Blade Material: 1095/15N20 REAL!!! Layered Damascus (each pattern will be unique) Premium Steel, will slash2gash through the toughest materials. Thickness: 3mm Hardness: 58-60 HRC
- Removable Stainless Steel Pocket Clip branding our very own S2G Tactical logo (some pictures show Delta Force). Solid Stainless Steel Trigger Chassis.
Overall Length: 9.5" Blade Length: 3.75" Handle Length: 5.75" Weighing in at 8.1 oz. Tactical Nylon Sheath included.
"Not just a laser etching like you usually see, you can't match the beauty of REAL damascus!"
Please Note: You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.
The knife is good quality and it works great and is sharp. It was as I expected and worked fine. The only problem I had is I think is the delivery driver put it in the wrong mailbox and it took me 2 days for it to show back up after it had said it had been delivered, also thought I broke it at first cause if u release the blade and it hits something solid it stops and just doesn't work.but you have to just whip it forwards and it works and goes back in position, I mean yeah its a good think cause it won't like go through you too bad if you do it on yourself it will stop after a bit, idk if all of these knives do that I've never had one before this
When I was a kid, I remember seeing OTF stiletto knifes othe kids brought back from Mexico and thinking that those were really cool, but all those knifes were cheap and broken in a month or two. Well today, I have an EDC, Gentleman's version in carbon fiber with a damascus blade. The quality is really high, the build is super solid. The blade came off track with the first use, but that was simply solved with a tug out of the blade, and it has not happened since. The sound when the blade is deployed sounds like Wolverine when he unleashes his claws. "SNIKT" I love it. Thanks. Oh, and the price is right! Great value.