NEW design! The Delta Force tales from the "Crypt Keeper" v2 OTF Knives - Drop Point Plain, giving any Microtech or Benchmade Kiss My Infidel Ass a run for their money at a fraction of their price! This is a Terrifying Automatic "Out-The-Front" Knife (aka switchblade), with a smooth and satisfying blade action. This Knife is Big, this Knife is Heavy, and will scare the daylights out of the weakest of souls!
Make no mistake, this is a true Tactical/Combat Knife carried by many ghosts and ghouls. A perfect addition to your sarcophagus, and well suited for any nightmarish screams you may encounter.
- This model features a solid Zinc Alloy handle with a fresh new look, hieroglyphic body lines and a No Slip Rubberized Grip.
- Torx #6 Grade 8 Blue Tinted bloody, I mean Body Screws.
- Integrated Glass Breaker "aka Skull Crusher" in the base of the handle.
- Offers an INCREDIBLY sharp, Stylish blade with a black titanium coating finish. Drop Point Plain edge with Blood Groove.
- Solid Stainless Steel Trigger Chassis.
- Blade Material: 8cr13mov High Quality Stainless Steel, will slash2gash your fingers right off! AHahahaaa, if you're not careful.... Thickness: 3mm
- Removable Stainless Steel Pocket Clip branding the Delta Force Logo.
- Weighing in at an impressive 8.3oz.
- Overall Length: 9.5" Blade Length: 3.75" Handle Length: 5.75"
- Hardness: 58HRC
"Fasten your drool cups, and ready your vomit bags! We're going to the movies!"
Please Note: You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.
This is a very nice knife, very impressive looking. Now for the bad part. The knife arrived with the coating on the handle all banged up. There are at least a dozen spots where the coating is chipped off and the metal underneath is quite visible. Needless to say I am very disappointed with this one. The other two arrived in great shape and are really sharp looking knives. I would like to give it more than a three star rating, because overall I really like this knife. Tell you what, the knife deserves a five, but I'm going to leave the rating at a three and that goes to the store, because they sent something at a NEW price that looks very used. Shame on your quality control.
****Update*** I received an email from the seller, apologizing, offering either a refund, a discount or a substitution. I really liked the knife, but was disappointed by the handle. I kept the knife as is, because it is a really nice knife. Now judge for yourself, is this a reputable dealer, does he have a very good product? I just bought two more, because in my opinion, this is a very good company to deal with. They have an exemplary product, and their customer service and willingness to please, is something I find very hard to find anymore. Will I continue to do business with them, ABSOLUTELY.