The Delta Force HK small 7" Bullet OTF Automatic Knife, giving any Microtech or Benchmade a run for their money at a fraction of their price! This OTF is a more Compact Slim design to the larger Delta Forces, made from the same quality materials... and is equally Tough. This is an Extremely well made Automatic "Out-The-Front" Knife (aka switchblade), with a smooth and satisfying blade action.
***Very LIMITED quantity, don't let these bullets pass you by... they WILL sell out!
- This model features a Black Anodized Aluminum handle, with a rubberized No Slip Grip.
- Integrated Glass Breaker "aka Skull Crusher" in the base of the handle. Torx #6 Grade 8 Body Screws.
- Offers an INCREDIBLY sharp, Stylish Tanto, Single or Double Edge blades with a 2-tone finish and Blood Groove.
- Blade Material: 440C High Carbon Stainless Steel, Thickness: 3mm Hardness: 58 HRC
- Removable Stainless Steel Pocket Clip branding the Delta Force Logo. Solid Stainless Steel Trigger Chassis.
- Overall Length: 7" Blade Length: 2.75" Handle Length: 4.1" Weighing in at approx. 4.4 oz. Small Tactical Nylon Sheath Included.
Please Note: You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.
Nice well built knife. Blade is a little loose while deployed. All in all well built.
Delta Force Small 7" OTF Bullet HK Automatic Knife - 6 Blade Options
I really like the feel and action of this knife but it has to be the dullest knife I've ever bought. Paper crumbles, plastic stretches.
As I try to get an edge on it, most of the blade color is rubbing off, which isn't a big deal.. but still dull as hell.
I'll try grinding next and hope to salvage some kind of practical use out of it.