Delta Force Golden Scarab D/A OTF Knife Titanium Rainbow Damascus w/ Abalone, an Extremely well made Automatic "Out-The-Front" Knife (aka switchblade), with a smooth and satisfying blade action. Giving any Microtech or Benchmade a run for their money at a fraction of their price! This Knife is Beautiful, this Knife is Gorgeous, it is one fine piece of art.
Featured as one of S2G's premium OTFs, it's not very often we are able to get these in the country... act now before they're GONE!
- This model features a "Scarab" inspired design, solid Zinc Aluminum Alloy Bronze handle with a gorgeous Abalone inlay.
- Torx #6 Grade 8 Body Screws
- Integrated Glass Breaker "aka Skull Crusher" in the base of the handle.
- Offers an INCREDIBLY sharp, Double Edged Serrated dagger with a beautiful Laser etched Titanium Rainbow Damascus finish and Blood Groove.
- Solid Stainless Steel Trigger Chassis.
- Blade Material: 440C High Carbon Stainless Steel, will slash2gash through the toughest materials with ease. Thickness: 3mm
- Removable Stainless Steel Pocket Clip branding the Delta Force logo, Tactical Nylon Sheath included.
- Weighing in at a moderate 6.6 oz.
- Overall Length: 8.5" Blade Length: 3.4" Handle Length: 5.2"
- Hardness: 58HRC
"With an excellent combination of edge retention and beauty, this Gem will be the focus of your collection!"
Please Note: You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.
Paid extra for priority mail, but took 2 days longer than estimated. Knife looks great, but had crack in Abalone and knife came out of spring mechanism the 1st time I used it and was loose, but was able to reattach to mechanism. Not real Damascus. Only laser etched
I apologize as we can't control any delays by the carrier. A misfire here or there is common, if you experience a lot of misfires then let us know. Please send a picture of any damage to your inlay and we'll get you taken care of. And yes the description states this is a laser etching, real damascus is available on many of our recon models... thank you for your review and we look forward to serving you again! -S2G
The service was Great and the Product is better then I even thought, thank you!!!!
I ordered the serrated blade but got the straight. Kind of dissapointed but its a beautiful knife
We are showing your order was for the plain edge. I apologize for any confusion, please note your blade selection in the drop down menu. We have updated the website so you must physically click on your blade selection now before adding to cart, hopefully this will eliminate any confusion in the future. Thank you for your review! -S2G
Once I opened the package I instantly fell in love with this knife. The blade, the handle, the distinction, all perfect. I pulled out this bad boy in front of the buddies, and it took their breath away. Even my manager wanted to put in an order for this one but sadly it sold out. I’d like to think I was the lucky one to get the last one. The workmanship is exquisite, and it feels top notch. Not too heavy or bulky, and it feels great in the hand. When the blade pulls out, you feel the mechanics are very solid. The is a must buy. Get the black one of this for work, and get the gold one for play.
Thank you for the review, we are hoping for restock in about a week or so.... but only a few pcs of plain edge so keep your eye out for back in stock. They won't last long!