Delta Force "Spartan" Gladius Spear OTF Knife Dual Action - Gray w/ Blue Spectrum Blade and Carbon Fiber inlays. Extremely well made Automatic "Out-The-Front" D/A Knives (aka switchblade), with a unique color-changing blade. This Knife is Big, this knife is Heavy, it is an absolute BEAST... and it is Bad Ass.
Make no mistake, this is a true Tactical/Combat Knife carried by many members of the Spartan Army. A perfect addition to your toga and washboard abs, well suited for any rugged Conditions/Persians you may encounter.
- *color-changing-blade* - Depending on the light, the blade can show hues of Blue, Purple, or even almost Black.
- This model features a solid Zinc Alloy handle contoured perfectly with a Grey Painted Grip and Carbon Fiber Inlay. Precision made, for any EXTREME Tactical/Combat fighting situations.
- Torx #6 Grade 8 Body Screws.
- Integrated Glass Breaker "aka Skull Crusher" in the base of the handle.
- Offers an INCREDIBLY sharp, Stylish Blue Spectrum blade with a laser etch and Titanium Coating finish. Spear Point Dual Edge "Gladius" style blade with Blood Groove.
- Solid Stainless Steel Trigger Chassis.
- Blade Material: 440C High Carbon Stainless Steel, will slash2gash through the toughest material with ease. Thickness: 3mm
- Removable Stainless Steel Pocket Clip branding the Delta Force Logo.
- Weighing in at an impressive 9oz. (Total Weight 15oz.)
- Overall Length: 9.25" Blade Length: 3.9" Handle Length: 5.25"
- Hardness: 58HRC, Tactical Nylon Sheath Included
"Oh, I've chosen my blade carefully, Persian. Perhaps you should have done the same! This is Blasphemy! This is madness! Madness...? This is Sparta!"
Please Note: You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.
Can't complain best of the best love it its every thing that every body says and shipping you can't beat thanks for your services
Jeff was right about noticeable difference between Spartan and Dead Pool being half the weight. I'm a bit disappointed knife didn't come with a finely honed/razor edge. I've got to take it somewhere for sharpening and a few places hesitate to edge OTF knives. I'd recommend the Spartan or DP blade to anyone.
so sturdy amazing quality, friend loved it so much she bought one same day i showed her the one I have!
Its a nice knife its sturdy and sharp .The only problem I've had with it is the handle screws keep unscrewing by themselves so I have to tighten them constantly. But definitely worth the purchase.
Just perfect from order to delivery, a solid edc.