S2G Tactical Spartan Gladius Spear OTF Knife Dual Action - Gray w/ Blue Spectrum Blade and Carbon Fiber inlays. Well made Automatic "Out-The-Front" D/A Knives (aka switchblade), with a unique color-changing blade. This Knife is Big, this knife is Heavy, it is an absolute BEAST... and it is Bad Ass.
Make no mistake, this is a true Tactical/Combat Knife carried by many members of the Spartan Army. A perfect addition to your toga and washboard abs, well suited for any rugged Conditions/Persians you may encounter.
- *color-changing-blade* - Depending on the light, the blade can show hues of Blue, Purple, or even almost Black.
- This model features a solid Zinc Alloy handle contoured perfectly with a Grey Painted Grip and Carbon Fiber Inlay. Precision made, for any EXTREME Tactical/Combat fighting situations.
- Torx #6 Grade 8 Body Screws.
- Integrated Glass Breaker "aka Skull Crusher" in the base of the handle.
- Offers a sharp, Stylish Blue Spectrum blade with a laser etch and Titanium Coating finish. Spear Point Dual Edge "Gladius" style blade with Blood Groove.
- Solid Stainless Steel Trigger Chassis.
- Blade Material: 440C High Quality Stainless Steel, will slash2gash through the toughest material with ease. Thickness: 3mm
- Removable Stainless Steel Pocket Clip branding our very own S2G Tactical logo (some pictures show Delta Force).
- Weighing in at an impressive 9oz. (Total Weight 15oz.)
- Overall Length: 9.25" Blade Length: 3.9" Handle Length: 5.25"
- Hardness: 58HRC, Tactical Nylon Sheath Included
"Oh, I've chosen my blade carefully, Persian. Perhaps you should have done the same! This is Blasphemy! This is madness! Madness...? This is Sparta!"
Please Note: You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.
It’s very large and hefty with is something my big hands appreciate, it achieves this while also maintaining a very sleek and minimalistic design. The blade was much more dull than expected and came with some minor superficial scratches to the detailing. The action works alright and is smooth for the most part as long as you don’t fling your hand as well, I did encounter issues with it not fully deploying when I would do that. The blade has some play to it but that’s understandable and it’s not to the point where I’d consider it an issue such as if it were to excessively rattle when shaken. It also doesn’t come out with nearly as much force as I wish it did and will most of the time bounce off when faced with two sheets of thin paper even if it’s not pressed up against it. Mind you my bench made infidel will pop through an empty plastic water bottle which is what I was hoping for. Aside from that it’s a very nice and unique otf with an eye catching blade, I’m gonna use it as a gift as well as the 5 other mini hornet keychains I just ordered earlier today. I also purchased the dark knight VG-10 drop point blade and am looking forward to reviewing it, hopefully my gripes are solved with the $70 higher price tag compared to this.
Rather dapper, very swag and sexy
Can't complain best of the best love it its every thing that every body says and shipping you can't beat thanks for your services
Jeff was right about noticeable difference between Spartan and Dead Pool being half the weight. I'm a bit disappointed knife didn't come with a finely honed/razor edge. I've got to take it somewhere for sharpening and a few places hesitate to edge OTF knives. I'd recommend the Spartan or DP blade to anyone.
so sturdy amazing quality, friend loved it so much she bought one same day i showed her the one I have!