Genuine Damascus folding Karambit pocket knives, with an anodized steel handle in Rainbow, Blue, Black, Silver, or Gold. The karambit has its origin in ancient Indonesian culture with the original design rumored to be inspired by a tiger's claw. How fitting that this Tiger-USA® spring assisted karambit would come on the scene. This Tiger-USA® original successfully infuses the history of the notorious Sumatran weapon with the prized steel reminiscent of the Ottoman Empire.
Grab a hold of this beauty or should we say beast? The Tiger-USA name is synonymous with great value and great quality. This trigger action knife is no exception to that perception. The handle is ergonomically designed to provide a comfortable and functional fit. There is a flipper to shoot out the REAL damascus steel blade. The unique blade is super sharp and features a beautiful swedge and mighty thumb ramp. The handle covers a solid steel liner frame. Get your hands on this beastly beauty now and don't miss out!
- 6.85 inch overall length - 4.35 inch handle length
- Weighs approximately 7 ounces.
- Mirror shine finish on ergonomically designed hilt
- Razor sharp REAL Damascus blade with banded rose pattern
- 2.5 inch blade length - Ambidextrous thumb stud
- Blade Thickness: 2.86mm
- Anodized steel hilt and liner lock frame with finish throughout
- German surgical Solingen steel pocket clip
- Powerful flipper spring assisted opening - Blade ejects in almost 1/10 of a second
High quality, great price, cool design!