S2G Tactical Custom Prototype v3 OTF Knife T6 w/ Carbon Fiber, blue screws, D2 D/A - Double Edge Dagger, CNC Precision made Automatic "Out-The-Front" Knives (aka switchblade). Giving any over-priced namebrand a run for their money, these are made from the HIGHEST QUALITY process and materials available!
***Very LIMITED quantities, only a few pieces of each blade style.... don't miss your chance to own this beautiful piece of art!
- Custom "Dirac" inspired design, silver CNC machined handle lightweight T-6061 Aviation Aluminum, hard oxidation w/ carbon fiber inlays.
- Specialty Tamper Proof Blue Body Screws, tool included.
- Specialty Blue Glass Breaker aka "Skull Crusher" in the base of the handle.
- Breaker Material: Grade 303 (Represents the optimal in machinability among the austenitic stainless steels).
- CNC machined blade, precision ground Double Edge Dagger with a smooth satin finish and Blood Groove.
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel, Ultra-High Hardness: 60-61 HRC, razor sharp. Thickness: 3mm
- Removable Stainless Steel Pocket Clip branding our own S2G Tactical logo.
- Weighing in at just 2.6 oz!
- Overall Length: 7.16" Blade Length: 2.87" Handle Length: 4.29"
- Tactical Nylon Sheath included.
"You can pay more for a knife, but your quality can't get any higher."
Please Note: You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.
The knife is extremely well made. It’s very light. The carbon fiber inlay is really nice.
Smaller than I thouht.still great.sharp Lil sucker.been buying otf knifes from this site now.and will keep buying they have everything g I need thank you2slash
Unbelievable powerful switch blade, extremely lite to carry , more than large enough to cause real damage or just a simple use also. Great knife if your looking for high quality this is it for a great price!
This is a very well built knife love it thinking about getting me another one with the regular spare point blade I purchased the one with double serrated good quality good price and good service looking forward to doing more business and do recommend