"TheONE" Butterfly Knife 440C channel construction w/ Spring Latch - Chrome 47 Mirror polished blade. One of the most sought after Balisongs, now IN STOCK. Very capable of performing any advanced tricks. Featured as one of S2G's premium butterfly knives.
These WILL SELL OUT.... order yours today while they last! Very LIMITED QUANTITY !!
- Classic "Benchmade" Inspired design, with a "47" style Tanto blade
- Stainless Steel Handles: Channel construction (each handle is ONE SOLID PIECE)
- Spring Latch at base allowing you to spring open with just one hand by simply squeezing the handle
- Pure Brass Washers for an Ultra Smooth swing
- Razor Sharp High Quality 440C Premium Stainless Steel with a shiny Chrome MIRROR finish
- Overall Length: 9.5" Closed Length: 5.5" Blade Length: 4" Heavy Duty Nylon Sheath Included
- Blade Thickness: 3mm Hardness: 58HRC Weight: 5.7oz
"There is a reason why this is called "TheONE", superb quality without breaking the bank!"
This is NOT a toy, and NOT intended for children... this is the REAL DEAL.
Please Note: You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.
This Item Cannot Ship to the Following States: CA, HI
TheONE Butterfly Knife 440C Channel Balisong - Chrome 47 Mirror
Now this one is a bit heavy and it has tap on 1 side and the other side it has no tap but I believe this model you could take the bushings out I personally like E the roller bearings orwashers usually but I like this night because he gave me an extra set of hardware and is no adhesives on it so you could just take it apart and experiment with it and keep in mind it's a $50 9th and it's well built so it's good for isi use but for flipping I don't think it's that great because it's very heavy and really hard to do some tricks with it but it would make a great EDC knife. And you come play around with that a little bit you know I'm gonna take the bushings out and just put maybe 2 sets of washers on it in on you play around with it that's what's great about it so not gonna try out the titanium one day but for now I give this guy good review Good review and he UPS my package and it arrived quickly
Good sales and customer service. Highly recommend
I absolutely love these knives. The butterfly 47 is incredible. Perfect mirror finish.
I love this knife. The handles are heavy, the blade is heavy, it looks amazing, it's super smooth with movements; if I could get one of these designs that isn't so darn glossy I wouldn't hesitate to buy another