"The ONE" TITANIUM Butterfly Knife w/ BUSHINGS 440C channel construction and Spring Latch - classic Satin 42 Weehawk (clone). One of the most sought after Balisongs, now IN STOCK. This is the BEST version, NOT the cheaper ones that look just like it. Featured as one of S2G's highest quality butterfly knives.
These WILL SELL OUT.... order yours today while they last! Very LIMITED QUANTITY !!
- Classic "Benchmade 4x" Inspired design, with a 42 Plain edge blade
- Milled Titanium Handles: Channel construction (each handle is ONE SOLID PIECE)
- Spring Latch at base allowing you to spring open with just one hand by simply squeezing the handle
- Pure Brass Washers and BUSHING system for an Ultra Smooth swing (Bushings are a small insert around the pivot screws, that separates the friction between 2 points of contact, instead of just 1... allowing for an even smoother swing)
- Razor Sharp High Quality 440C Premium Stainless Steel with a Beautiful Satin finish
- Overall Length: 9.5" Closed Length: 5.5" Blade Length: 4" Heavy Duty Nylon Sheath Included
- Blade Thickness: 3mm Hardness: 58HRC Weight: 3.9oz
***Need Threadlocker? Oil? Removal Tool? Knife accessories are available here...
"There is a reason why this is called this "theONE", superb quality without breaking the bank!"
The TI handles do fit on the SS version blades from TheONE channel 4x series, but the TI version blade width is slightly larger than the SS version blade width.... meaning that YES they are interchangeable and you can still flip, but the latch won't close properly if you mix the 2 versions to make a "Frankenstein version" with mixed parts.
Please Note: You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.
The blade comes very sharp the weight is pretty nice to it feels lighter than it says all in all a great purchase would highly recommend
The 47 clone is a great knife. The fit and finish is beautiful and come razor sharp out of the sheath. It’s very neutral in balance. My only gripe with the knife are the pivots. The pivots are small it makes the knife feel fragile. However it is really fun to flip and sounds amazing as well
Hi quality. Very happy with my purchase.
I’ve managed to get ahold of a few grail balisongs, but as I was late to the game, the 42 was well extinct before I got more serious into the hobby. Unwilling to pay the obscene prices on the used market (when you can even find one for sale) I decided to go the clone route. Unwilling to take the gamble and order from China, and after some research, I decided to spend a little extra and ordered a tuned and tested knife from a US seller. 3 days after ordering, it arrived. Wow! This is not the ccc I remember growing up with! This is a very well built, sharp, and surprisingly well finished knife that also happens to flip extremely well! Originally I was going to order this to both fill the void in my collection where a Benchmade 42 should be, as well as use it as my “beater” knife that I wouldn’t feel so bad about losing or breaking, but I guess I need to keep looking for a beater. I don’t want to lose or break this one! Jeff and Little Slash (and his training m&m’s) were awesome and entertaining to deal with too! I will definitely be buying more!