"The ONE" TITANIUM Butterfly Knife w/ BUSHINGS 440C channel construction and Spring Latch - classic Satin 42 Weehawk (clone) 40 43 46 47. One of the most sought after Balisongs, now IN STOCK. This is the BEST version with TI handles, NOT the cheaper ones that look just like it. Featured as one of S2G's highest quality butterfly knives.
These WILL SELL OUT.... order yours today while they last! Very LIMITED QUANTITY !!
- Classic "Benchmade 4x" Inspired design (NOT authentic), with a BM 40, 42, 43, 46 or 47 Plain edge blade
- Milled Titanium Handles: Channel construction (each handle is ONE SOLID PIECE)
- Spring Latch at base allowing you to spring open with just one hand by simply squeezing the handle
- Pure Brass Washers and BUSHING system for an Ultra Smooth swing (Bushings are a small insert around the pivot screws, that separates the friction between 2 points of contact, instead of just 1... allowing for an even smoother swing)
- Razor Sharp High Quality 440C Premium Stainless Steel with a Beautiful Satin finish
- Overall Length: 9.5" Closed Length: 5.5" Blade Length: 4" Heavy Duty Nylon Sheath Included
- Blade Thickness: 3mm Hardness: 58HRC Weight: 3.9oz
***Need Threadlocker? Oil? Removal Tool? Knife accessories are available here...
"There is a reason why this is called this "theONE", superb quality without breaking the bank!"
The TI handles do fit on the SS version blades from TheONE channel 4x series, but the TI version blade width is slightly larger than the SS version blade width.... meaning that YES they are interchangeable and you can still flip, but the latch won't close properly if you mix the 2 versions.
Please Note: You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.
I just got my 42 clone today and it's by far the best balisong I own. The build quality is easily on par with knives that cost 2 or 3 times as much, and the tune on mine was near perfect. About as little play as you could ask for and absolutely no tap.
The latch doesn't throw off the balance, thanks to it being a spring latch so it doesn't swing around, and also relatively light. That's perfect for me, because I've been looking for a good flipper that I don't have to remove the latch from.
If I have to nitpick one thing, it's that the latch is a very tight fit when the knife is closed, which means it takes quite a lot of force to engage the spring, so it's pretty hard to pop open with one hand. Still manageable though once you get used to it.
Overall, my experience with both the knife and the store have been ace so far, and this will definitely be the first place I look for my balisong clone needs in the future. Also, as someone who's got an almost problematic hoard of knife company stickers, S2G has some of the best.
Placed order on a Thursday or Friday evening and received it Monday morning, items are perfect, cut myself twice so that's a win! Put masking tape on blades and taped my fingers back together 👍😅 couldn't be happier. Earned my recommendation. Turned a friend onto the site last night he will be placing an order as well. Thanks guys great experience
very nice ppl and the knife? since ya cant get a real one probably the best way to flip a 4x series the clones that were around 10 yrs ago were knuckle busters! handles even anodized perfectly
Feels better then the original, the spine is even crowned which the og ones aren't. I had mine 36 hours from hitting order so thanks guys for fast shipping.