The ONE TITANIUM balisong known as the "CHAB" (clone) Butterfly Knife w/ BUSHINGS satin or black stonewashed D2, with either Grey stone wash or Green Anodized channel construction, Zen Pins, and T-Latch. One of the top rated clones in the Balisong community, now IN STOCK. Featured as one of S2G's highest quality butterfly knives.
These WILL SELL OUT.... order yours today while they last! Very LIMITED QUANTITY !!
- "BRS CHannel Alpha Beast" Inspired design (NOT authentic), made by "TheONE" a High End factory in China.
- Milled Titanium Gray stone wash or Green Anodized Handles: Channel construction (each handle is ONE SOLID PIECE)
- T-Latch at base, removable
- Zen Pins (the original uses tang pins), crowned spine
- PB (Phosphorus Bronze) Washers and large BUSHING system for an Ultra Smooth swing (Bushings are a small insert around the pivot screws, that separates the friction between 2 points of contact, instead of just 1... allowing for an even smoother swing)
- Razor Sharp High Quality D2 Tool Steel (alt blade) with a beautiful Satin or Stone Wash finish
- Overall Length: 9.87" Closed Length: 5.76" Blade Length: 4.3"
Blade Thickness: 4mm Hardness: 61HRC Weight: 5.0oz
- Includes: Heavy Duty Nylon Sheath + basic spare hardware.
- Optional: Spare Training Blade (1.3oz) + additional set of spare hardware. Need Threadlocker? Oil? Removal Tool? Knife accessories are available here...
"There is a reason why this is called this "theONE", superb quality without breaking the bank!"
These are clones, and we carry what people ask us to. If you do not support clones... do not buy one. Wasn't that easy :)
Please Note: You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.
Once again beautiful knife and fast shipping thank you!!
Quick replies. Quick deliveries. Solid and reliable company.
Blade came nice and sharp, the acid finish is really striking and makes for a good contrast. Tolerances are a little slack, as to be expected from a clone. Blade play and tap resulted in the blade's finish wearing down over months of flipping, but you can always buy a replacement blade which is a plus. Overall, the only real issue is undersized bushings. Even with a spare hardware kit and the extra bushings that come with the knife, only 1 out of 6 is oversized and can be used with a fully tightened pivot. The rest bind when tightened fully so you need to loctite the screws and leave some play in the handles.
The knife is really good for a first time buyer looking to get into the hobby or someone who wants a show piece. However, the steel quality and the amount of tuning it needs to get to the level of USA knives means an experienced flipper might be disappointed. For a clone, it meets 90% of the original and can easily be a platform to learn most if not all tricks.
EDIT: Updating to four stars as Jeff reached out personally to help provide additional materials to allow me to tune the knife to my satisfaction. While the handles still have tap and a little play, it's much better than the out-of-the-box feeling.
This thing not only looks good, but feels good and sounds good. It's so ridiculously high quality and well tuned that you'd think it was a Balisong worth 4 times the price. It's also SHARP. I wanted to take off the latch, so I got some screwdrivers of various sizes to make sure that I'd actually be able to, and I used the knife to open the package and cut the thing open like butter. Everything about this knife deserves 5 stars.
Perfect tolerances, sounds great, feels super solid