Benchmade Pardue - Black Spear Point Knife Serrate with Axis Lock. The ultimate lightweight carry is a great way to sum up the 530. It's our lightest knife and one of our slimmest. A great choice for times when a good knife is needed and there's not much room.
- Designer: Mel Pardue
- INNOVATIVE AXIS MECHANISM: Ambidextrous design, AXIS gets its function from two omega-style springs, one on each liner, give the locking bar its inertia to engage the knife tang with a manual opening.
- AMERICAN MADE STEEL: Spear-point, part serrated 154CM (58-61 HRC) a premium grade steel developed for tough industrial applications. Known for its best all-around qualities, 154 CM offers a good balance of corrosion resistance, toughness and edge quality.
- DURABLE MATERIALS: Grivory, the handle material, is an amorphous nylon copolymer with exceptional dimensional stability.
- Open Length: 7.42" (18.85cm) Closed: 4.17" 10.59cm) Blade: 3.25" (8.26cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.090" (2.29mm), Handle Thickness 0.37" (9.40mm)
- Weighing only: 1.88oz. (53.30g hence the model number 530)
- Intended for both Everyday Carry "EDC" and Outdoor use, lanyard holes and a standard clip type with a reversible tip-up clip position.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade's limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keep you knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening, Benchmade will take care of it. Available for knives purchased from an authorized dealer.
THIS ITEM SHIPS FREE IN THE USA!
"This knife has become my absolute favorite and is the one on me every day. The unit itself is light and unobtrusive to the point that you forget you have it in your pocket."