S2G Tactical OTF Knives (formerly Delta Force) w/ Genuine Abalone inlays and Titanium Rainbow Damascus Serrated Dagger, D/A Black Scarab. A well made Automatic "Out-The-Front" Knife (aka switchblade), with a strong and snappy blade action.
Generally found in cold, coastal waters such as those of New Zealand, South Africa, and Australia, holding a piece of abalone may actually help in appreciating the beauty that surrounds you. Don't let these gorgeous pieces of art slip back into the sea!
- This model features a "Scarab" inspired design, solid Zinc Aluminum Alloy Black handle with a gorgeous Abalone inlay.
- Dual-Spring system for a quite powerful snap.
- Torx #6 Grade 8 Body Screws
- Integrated Glass Breaker "aka Skull Crusher" in the base of the handle.
- Offers an INCREDIBLY sharp, Double Edge Serrated dagger with a beautiful Laser etched Titanium Rainbow Damascus finish and Blood Groove.
- Solid Stainless Steel Trigger Chassis.
- Blade Material: 440C High Carbon Stainless Steel, will slash2gash through the toughest materials with ease. Thickness: 3mm
- Removable Stainless Steel Pocket Clip branding our very own S2G Tactical logo (formerly Delta Force), Tactical Nylon Sheath included.
- Weighing in at a moderate 6.6 oz.
- Overall Length: 8.5" Blade Length: 3.4" Handle Length: 5.2"
- Hardness: 58HRC
"With an excellent combination of edge retention and beauty, this Gem will be the focus of your collection!"
Please Note: You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.
It’s so beautiful!!
Abalone inserts look great. Make of the knife is sturdy and heavy. No issues with movement. Blade looks good with nice patterns and colors. All around great knife for my wife to carry with her especially for the price
Been collecting knives for a little over a decade. When there was a shipping error on my end they reached out and took care of it quick. Knife’s dope company is personable.
I am very pleased with the knife. The quality is great and every picture shows the awesome color and etching in the blade. The seller made sure I got a knife I was pleased with before the sale was final. I am very impressed with the force of the blade coming out. It has a strong spring and doesn't take too much force to activate. Over all I am very happy with my purchase. 10/10.
I’ve had lots of DA OTF knives but this one is different. it’s got some weigh to it, the blade is nice and long but also super sturdy. and the rainbow damascus is absolutely gorgeous