Boker Auto Conversion Knife (switchblade) with Carry Case/pouch - Black Tanto Serrated blade. A lightweight automatic knife for EDC everyday use. The slender handle is built on steel plates, which are fitted with grippy and lightweight milled aluminum overlay. Deep grooves in the pronounced thumb rest support the firm grip. A safety switch offers protections against accidental triggering of the blade when closed, or unlocking the blade when open.
These amazing auto knives have blades crafted from AUS-8 stainless steel. Each Boker Automatic is a custom USA conversion with a specially designed POWERFUL spring that is made in the USA.
Featured as one of S2G's premium Automatic Side-Opening Knives, each Strike automatic comes with a durable zippered carry case!
- Black Tanto Serrated Edge with Spine Jimping
- Black Aluminum Handle with contoured grip
- Plunge Lock w/ Safety
- Blade Material: AUS-8 Japanese Steel will perform satisfyingly and meet the standards of a true quality stainless steel. Thickness: .12 inch
- Reversible tip-up/tip-down pocket clip
- Weight: 4.7oz.
- Overall Length: 7.875" Blade Length: 3.25" Handle Length: 4.625"
- Hardness: 58-59 HRC
- Individually Serial Numbered, Made in TAIWAN
- Includes: Lockable, Heavy Duty Nylon Zippered Case
***Note: The factory seals will be opened due to the after-market conversion
Please Note: You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.