Hot New Emergency Firestarter, Metal Rifle Bullet Flint Match Lighter
Pointed tip can be used for Self Defense: Igniting fire, bonfire or wood
• Easy to use, fits on keychain
• Each match is capable of 15,000 long burning strikes
• Uses lighter fluid, or kerosene (not included)
Ideal uses include:
camping, hiking, beaches, fishing, road trip emergency plus a whole lot more!
• Strikes hot, burns hot
• Ferro rod strides at over 3000 degrees and flames burn over 600 degrees Fahrenheit
• Will start a fire in the rain, sleet or snow
• Do not over fill lighter fluid
• Do not over-tighten cap as it may damage thread and seal
• Strike rod against magnesium rod hard and quick
• Soaked wick should air dry for a few seconds for easier lighting
• Always fill with enough lighter fluid in bullet barrel and wipe off spillage.
• Warm it to body temperature before striking in cold weather for quicker lighting
Material: Sturdy metal construction
Product weight: 1.1 oz
Measures: 3.25" (80mm) x .6" (14.5 mm)
Impossible to light match
The description is there, but we can not force you to read it. You need to add lighter fluid, just like any lighter.... no fuel = no fire. You may send your product back for a full refund if you are unhappy. Thank you for the unfair review! -S2G
It's cute and fits great into my bag for camping but unless you put fluid on the wick, all it does it spark. You arent starting a fire with that alone like the video shows.
I think you may be confused... this item was $7. We do not have a video... and there are 6 tips discussing how to use fluid with this product... did you even read the description?
Exactly what I wanted perfect
Timely delivery and great customer service. Had a small problem they remedied right away. Would order from them again no problem.
Bullet Fire Starter - Emergency Permanent Match Survival Key Chain