REAL Damascus! S2G Tactical OTF Knives (formerly Delta Force) Carbon Fiber Recon - Tanto, Single or Double edge. A well made Automatic "Out-The-Front" flick Knife (aka switchblade), with a new logo and our reputation... put our flagship model to the test!
All S2G Tactical Knives are Greased, Oiled, Flipped & Flopped, Tickled, Tested and Inspected. Our knives are Smooth, Silent.... simply better than our competition. ACT NOW before the chance to create your beautiful piece of art is gone!
- This model features a smooth Zinc Alloy handle, with a Hydro-dipped Carbon Fiber Print.
- Integrated Glass Breaker "aka Skull Crusher" in the base of the handle. Torx #8 Body Screws (your choice of color).
- Offers an INCREDIBLY sharp, Stylish Drop, Tanto, or Dagger edge with Blood Groove.
- Blade Material: REAL!!! Layered Damascus (1095/15N20, each pattern will be unique) Premium Steel, will slash2gash through the toughest materials. Thickness: 3mm Hardness: 58-60 HRC
- Removable Stainless Steel Pocket Clip branding our very own S2G Tactical logo (some pictures show Delta Force). Solid Stainless Steel Trigger Chassis.
Overall Length: 9.5" Blade Length: 3.75" Handle Length: 5.75" Weighing in at 8.1 oz. Tactical Nylon Sheath included.
"Not just a laser etching like you usually see, you can't match the beauty of REAL damascus!"
Please Note: You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.
Beautiful finish on both the CF handle and blade. Action is smooth and strong.
My new letter opener
Very nice knife, I love the Damascus blade I love the way the carbon fiber looks. The inspector only problem I've had is the knife doesn't always latch when released to the open position. Other than that it's a great knife!
Try loosening the screws slightly (just tight enough so they don't fall out) and wipe away any excess oil at the base of the blade. You want the track to be pretty much dry for the least amount of friction. You should be able to hold the knife perfectly vertical, and still lock with the full weight of the blade. You may also use gravity to assist if it's being stubborn by pointing down slightly. Give us a call if you are still having problems and I can send you a replacement spring to swap out. -Jeff
The knife was more then I expected!!! Best knife I’ve ever bought quick firing and well worth every penny, I will be back to get another ones ASAP
Fast and quick firing.