The Kubotan (sometimes spelled Kubaton or Kobutan) Self Defense Stick Key Chain jabber - Purple w/ Pink Cupcakes. Used in Martial Arts, a close-quarter ninja weapon developed by Karate master Takayuki Kubota in the 1960s. Depending on the manner held, can be used to deliver hammerfist strikes, pressure point attacks, hardened fist punches, or just by jabbing away. Summon the power of Cupcakes and momentarily paralyze your attacker inflicting severe pain with the pointed end. Attach to your key ring and never leave home without it!
- Unique keychain and public safety tool
- Rubber cupcakes for a sure no-slip grip
- Overall Length: 5.5"
- Lightweight Aluminum Construction: 1.5 oz
- Can cause temporary paralysis and/or extreme pain when delivered to nerve points and soft tissue
- A hard well placed strike can break bones, especially if the force of the blow is not hindered by clothing
- Includes key ring