Robbie Dalton Knuckles with pointed/spiked edges. Live Free or Die Free, made of Solid Steel with a black finish. Commonly referred to as "Brass Knuckles", these are Heavy Duty Belt Buckles, or Paper Weights. Early 19th-century Irish knuckles, made by the kick ass knife king, Robbie Dalton. Dual-sided - unique designs on both sides, 100% solid and built to last!
OFFICIAL LICENSED PRODUCT - feeling lucky? Don't miss your chance!
- Weighs in at 12.6oz - 13.4oz (average 368g)
- Finger Hole Size: 1"
- Overall Length: 4.5" (11.43 cm), Height: 3" (7.62 cm)
- NO removable peg, this is a decorative "paperweight"
- LARGE Thickness: almost .5" (1.5 cm)
- Standard Grip Size - Extra Thick Comfort
- Cast Solid Steel, Black Finish
- Dalton Global/Irish Devil embossed logo
Please Note: Our Belt Buckle Paperweights Are Intended For Novelty Purposes Only! You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.
Love the product and shipping was fast