Robbie Dalton Knuckles with pointed/spiked edges. Live Free or Die Free, made of Solid Steel with a Gold finish. Commonly referred to as "Brass Knuckles", these are Heavy Duty Belt Buckles, or Paper Weights. Early 19th-century Irish knuckles, made by the kick ass knife king, Robbie Dalton. Dual-sided - unique designs on both sides, 100% solid and built to last!
OFFICIAL LICENSED PRODUCT - feeling lucky? Don't miss your chance!
- Weighs in at 12.6oz - 13.4oz (average 368g)
- Finger Hole Size: 1"
- Overall Length: 4.5" (11.43 cm), Height: 3" (7.62 cm)
- NO removable peg, this is a decorative "paperweight"
- LARGE Thickness: almost .5" (1.5 cm)
- Standard Grip Size - Extra Thick Comfort
- Cast Solid Steel, Gold Finish
- Dalton Global/Irish Devil embossed logo
Please Note: Our Belt Buckle Paperweights Are Intended For Novelty Purposes Only! You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.