S2G Tactical knives Deadpool themed OTF Knife black + red D/A Delta Force - Tanto Xtreme, CNC Precision made Automatic "Out-The-Front" Knife (aka switchblade). Giving any over-priced name brand a run for their money at a fraction of their cost, these are made with the HIGHEST QUALITY process available!
***Very LIMITED quantities, only a few pieces left.... don't let these slip away!
- "Ultratech" inspired design, CNC machined handle lightweight Aluminum Alloy, hard oxidation.
- Black Titanium surface with a Deadpool color scheme.
- Specialty Tamper Proof Red Body Screws "Property of Mr. Pool - No Touchy!" and Trigger "This is my ON switch", tool included.
- Specialty Glass Breaker "aka Hard Thingy" in the base of the handle.
- CNC machined blade, "Stabby End", precision ground Tanto Xtreme with a smooth satin finish and Blood Groove.
- Blade Material: 7Cr17mov Stainless Steel (contains more Vanadium than other steels, for increased overall strength, increased wear resistance, and increased toughness. Meaning, you will be pleasantly surprised by how long the edge will last), Hardness: 55-57 HRC, razor sharp. Thickness: 3mm
- Removable Stainless Steel Pocket Clip branding our very own S2G Tactical logo (formerly Delta Force).
- Weighing in at just 3.5 oz!
- Overall Length: 8.8" Blade Length: 3.5" Handle Length: 5.25"
- Tactical Nylon Sheath included.
"Daddy needs to express some rage." - Deadpool
Please Note: You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.
I have purchased this knife as a gift so I really cannot review this knife in actual use. However I did a product check for obvious flaws, this knife look and feel is perfect. I can, even with my limited use exposure can recommend this knife for the quality look and feel, Aaron Torres.
This knife is perfect, well made and the OTF is smooth as butter, I’d almost think this was better then Microtech itself but without the cost
I expected them to be bigger, I have the delta force tanto extreme and it’s bigger. Other than being smaller for my hand they’re fine.
Love the way it looks! Seems pretty durable.
I’ve had this knife in my pocket all day every day since I got it and I haven’t had a problem at all other than keeping the very tip of the blade sharp because if the curve but otherwise I am a roofer and although I’m not extremely hard on it, it has held up to every test so far