S2G Tactical knives Deadpool themed OTF Knife black + red D/A Delta Force - Tanto Xtreme, CNC Precision made Automatic "Out-The-Front" Knife (aka switchblade). Giving any over-priced name brand a run for their money at a fraction of their cost, these are made with the HIGHEST QUALITY process available!
***Very LIMITED quantities, only a few pieces left.... don't let these slip away!
- "Ultratech" inspired design, CNC machined handle lightweight Aluminum Alloy, hard oxidation.
- Black Titanium surface with a Deadpool color scheme.
- Specialty Tamper Proof Red Body Screws "Property of Mr. Pool - No Touchy!" and Trigger "This is my ON switch", tool included.
- Specialty Glass Breaker "aka Hard Thingy" in the base of the handle.
- CNC machined blade, "Stabby End", precision ground Tanto Xtreme with a smooth satin finish and Blood Groove.
- Blade Material: 7Cr17mov Stainless Steel (contains more Vanadium than other steels, for increased overall strength, increased wear resistance, and increased toughness. Meaning, you will be pleasantly surprised by how long the edge will last), Hardness: 55-57 HRC, razor sharp. Thickness: 3mm
- Removable Stainless Steel Pocket Clip branding our very own S2G Tactical logo (formerly Delta Force).
- Weighing in at just 3.5 oz!
- Overall Length: 8.8" Blade Length: 3.5" Handle Length: 5.25"
- Tactical Nylon Sheath included.
"Daddy needs to express some rage." - Deadpool
Please Note: You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.
I've seen other design for Deadpool, and this by far is a great balance. Very lightweight in the hand, and fires fantastic when the blade is deployed. Slash2Gash is a place to buy quality knives for an affordable price!
So I own 2 knives From slash2gash first one was 40$ then my Deadpool OTF was a gift for Christmas of 2021 so I’ve got a little over a year use out of it. I’ve had issues with both OTF knives first one kept coming off track every time u used it 40$ knife owell now my Deadpool OTF is now falling off track the same way every few times of using it knife isn’t used a lot mainly my EDC open a few boxes nothing major at all figured I’d give slash2gash another shot but I’ll definitely be sticking to microtech
Thank you for the review! As discussed on the phone, the grease you applied to your track is the cause of the misfires (relative to ALL otf knives regardless of brand/factory) just get it back to us and we'll get it all cleaned/freshened up free of charge with our new logo for you!
I have purchased this knife as a gift so I really cannot review this knife in actual use. However I did a product check for obvious flaws, this knife look and feel is perfect. I can, even with my limited use exposure can recommend this knife for the quality look and feel, Aaron Torres.
This knife is perfect, well made and the OTF is smooth as butter, I’d almost think this was better then Microtech itself but without the cost
I expected them to be bigger, I have the delta force tanto extreme and it’s bigger. Other than being smaller for my hand they’re fine.