The Dark Knight OTF Knife - Tanto Xtreme a well made Automatic "Out-The-Front" flick Knife (aka switchblade), formerly Delta Force with a new sleek look. Giving any over-priced name brand a run for their money at a fraction of their price!
Make no mistake, this is a true Tactical/Combat Knife carried by many members of our supported Law Enforcement & Military Personnel. A perfect addition to your tactical gear, well suited for any rugged Conditions/Environments you may encounter.
- This model features a cast Black Zinc Aluminum Alloy handle, Similar to the "Combat Troodon" with a rubberized grip.
- Torx T8 Body Screws (our pictures show triangle screws, you will receive common T8 screws)
- Integrated Glass Breaker "aka Skull Crusher" in the base of the handle.
- Offers an INCREDIBLY sharp, Tanto style blade with a black titanium coating finish. Tanto Xtreme plain edge with Blood Groove.
- Solid Stainless Steel Trigger Chassis.
- Blade Material: 8cr13mov High Quality Stainless Steel. Thickness: 3mm
- Removable Stainless Steel Pocket Clip branding our very own S2G Tactical logo (some pictures show Delta Force). Solid Stainless Steel Trigger Chassis.
- Weighing in at an impressive 8.7 oz.
- Overall Length: 9.5" Blade Length: 3.75" Handle Length: 5.75"
- Hardness: 58HRC, Tactical Nylon Sheath Included.
Please Note: This is the base model of our "Dark Knight" handle shape, we carry 4 different factories of this look with 4 different qualities.
You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.
Just did contact me originally to tell me that the shipping option I chose does not provide service on Saturday and Sunday he told me that if I wanted it sooner I could choose something for cheaper and he'd return some of the money that I paid for shipping which is cool and nice which he didn't have to do which is pretty professional and I do appreciate that but receiving the knife I could never get the blade to stay up I got the blade solely just because of how the blade was shaved I am fascinated with tanto and this one looks great beside the blade derailing and not catching the blade properly but I really would have liked to see this work properly on arrival though it is a very unique looking knife and the only other thing I dislike about this knife is the weight of it I own a bunch of OTF knives and I've never owned one this heavy but I'd give this review a 3 star but I'm giving it 4 just because Jeff is cool and tries to make shit work
Yeah sometimes we get a piece that that needs 'tickled' on the inside to get the lock to catch properly, easy fix! I believe I've already sent you a return label to get it 'tickled' for ya.... Thank you for the review!
P.S..... it's heavy because the frame is a 'zinc alloy'. Just note the material and weight of the handles inside each model's description. The lightest handles are the CNC machined T-6061 Avaiation Aluminum version (different factory).
Works great! Looks great! Thank you for being there and doing what you do!
This company sells QUALITY pieces at a great price!! Keep up the great work! Will return for more DEFINITELY