REAL Damascus! Formerly Delta Force, HK small OTF Knife, A well made Automatic "Out-The-Front" Knife (aka switchblade), with a smooth and satisfying blade action. With a more Compact Slim design to the larger models, this is made from the same quality materials... and is equally Tough.
***Very LIMITED quantity, don't let these bullets pass you by... they WILL sell out!
- This model features a Black Anodized Aluminum handle, with a rubberized No Slip Grip.
- Integrated Glass Breaker "aka Skull Crusher" in the base of the handle. Torx #6 Grade 8 Body Screws.
- Offers an INCREDIBLY sharp, Stylish Single Edge drop point blade with Blood Groove.
- Blade Material: REAL!!! Layered Damascus (each pattern is unique) High Carbon Stainless Steel, will slash2gash through the toughest materials with ease. Thickness: 3mm Hardness: 58-60 HRC
- Removable Stainless Steel Pocket Clip branding our very own S2G Tactical logo (pictures show Delta Force). Solid Stainless Steel Trigger Chassis.
- Overall Length: 7" Blade Length: 2.75" Handle Length: 4.1" Weighing in at approx. 4.4 oz. Small Tactical Nylon Sheath Included.
Please Note: You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.
As a metal fabricator im impressed. Its a bit smaller than it looks in the picture but a good work knife. Action is firm and the switch is satisfying in the hand, blade has slight wobble when extended but not much. What youd expect of most otfs in this price range. Damascus looks great, passed a file test! Blade is decently sharp, given im gonna use it to cut open boxes and zip ties mostly itll be perfect. Very comfortable in the pocket and discreet.
S2G Tactical Small 7" OTF Bullet HK Automatic Knife - Single Edge Damascus
First order got lost , not a problem, contacted Jeff and got another sent out plus gave me free shipping on second OTF. Couldn’t resist. Finally got first order and returned without a problem.
Fantastic customer service, will definitely order again.
I’m fairly new to the world of otfs and this being my third one performed the best out of the three! Smooth action, no pinging from spring, dry nice rubberized finish and exactly the size I was looking for. However, being an electrician I cut a lot. And I mean A LOT. But I went to test it out by stripping a 10 gauge copper wire and a piece of the layered Damascus chipped off. Reached out to Jeff (S2G) and was informed that metals used didnt bond enough during the forging process. The cutting edge however remained sharp. So Jeff recommended I “use the crap” out of the blade to see if performance changes, and if so he’d replace the blade. So far I’m on day 5 or so with heavy use and no difference. Resharpened as needed and the layers are starting to blend with the steel used for the edge in the middle. Although I was a little disappointed at first, Jeff really ensured me that these things sometimes happen throughout the creation of certain steels. 5 stars for an awesome mini knife and 5 stars for an awesome CEO. 🤘🏼