REAL Damascus! The Delta Force HK small OTF Automatic Knife, giving any Microtech or Benchmade a run for their money at a fraction of their price! This OTF is a more Compact Slim design to the larger Delta Forces, made from the same quality materials... and is equally Tough. This is an Extremely well made Automatic "Out-The-Front" Knife (aka switchblade), with a smooth and satisfying blade action.
***Very LIMITED quantity, don't let these bullets pass you by... they WILL sell out!
- This model features a Black Anodized Aluminum handle, with a rubberized No Slip Grip.
- Integrated Glass Breaker "aka Skull Crusher" in the base of the handle. Torx #6 Grade 8 Body Screws.
- Offers an INCREDIBLY sharp, Stylish Single Edge drop point blade with Blood Groove.
- Blade Material: REAL!!! Layered Damascus (each pattern is unique) High Carbon Stainless Steel, will slash2gash through the toughest materials with ease. Thickness: 3mm Hardness: 58-60 HRC
- Removable Stainless Steel Pocket Clip branding the Delta Force Logo. Solid Stainless Steel Trigger Chassis.
- Overall Length: 7" Blade Length: 2.75" Handle Length: 4.1" Weighing in at approx. 4.4 oz. Small Tactical Nylon Sheath Included.
Please Note: You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.
Sturdy strong knife
Gift for my husband. He absolutely loved it!
Delta Force Small 7" OTF Bullet HK Automatic Knife - Single Edge Damascus
First of all, major props to Jeff, the owner, who provided absolutely stellar customer service. I’d give him 10 stars if I could.
On to the knife. The action is reliable and snappy. There is some blade play, which is expected in out the front knives. The 3 microtech knives I have all exhibit this. The knife is not difficult to deploy. Ergonomics are good. The Damascus is real and is absolutely stunning. Pocket clip has good tension. The knife is a bit hefty for its size, but at this price point that’s hardly a gripe. I haven’t had it long enough to comment on edge retention, but it sharpened up easily to a near hair whittling edge.
Overall, it’s a great buy. You won’t be disappointed!
Knives seem to be OK.......heavier than usual and hard actions but they look to be damascus steel.