REAL Damascus! Formerly Delta Force HK small OTF Automatic D/A flick Knife. A Compact Slim design to the larger Delta Force models, made from the same quality materials... and is equally Tough. These are well made Automatic "Out-The-Front" Knives (aka switchblade), with a smooth and satisfying blade action.
***Very LIMITED quantity, don't let these bullets pass you by... they WILL sell out!
- This model features a Black Zinc Alloy handle, with a rubberized No Slip Grip.
- Integrated Glass Breaker "aka Skull Crusher" in the base of the handle. Torx #6 Grade 8 Body Screws.
- Offers an INCREDIBLY sharp, Stylish Double or Single Edge blade with Blood Groove.
- Blade Material: REAL!!! Layered Damascus (each pattern is unique) High Carbon Stainless Steel, will slash2gash through the toughest materials with ease. Thickness: 3mm Hardness: 58-60 HRC
- Removable Stainless Steel Pocket Clip branding our very own S2G Tactical logo (some pictures show Delta Force). Solid Stainless Steel Trigger Chassis.
- Overall Length: 7" Blade Length: 2.75" Handle Length: 4.1" Weighing in at approx. 4.4 oz. Small Tactical Nylon Sheath Included.
Please Note: You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.
Had order get lost in mail.. no problem they replace. Finally got original order and returned not a problem, will definitely order again.
Knife is just what I was looking for, small and light enough for my lady to carry. Ready to see the look on her face and hear her opinion of this wicked blade.
This little guys is simply amazing beautiful blade, sharp right out of the box oh and the all black is pretty bad A** it feels a little heavy but it’s not bad it’s a perfect everyday carry I can’t say enough good about this knife. not to mention who ever is in charge of shipping props to you I ordered it Thursday about 2:30 and it was here Saturday morning by 8 am.. this is my second knife from here I will be back very very soon.... Highly recommended
This knife is small and compact with the heft of a much larger weapon. Well built with a sharp fast action both in and out. The Damascus blade is the the reason I bought this. It’s every bit as beautiful in reality as it is in the pictures. I would recommend this knife not only because of its appearance, but also the fact that I use it as one of my everyday carries due to the size, sharpness and retention of the the blade, and the fact that I’m not afraid it’ll break at pretty much anything I use it for. Well worth the money for light to medium duty chores