The Delta Force Spartan Damascus Gladius OTF Automatic Knife (aka switchblade), giving any Microtech or Benchmade a run for their money at a fraction of their price! This Knife is Big, this Knife is Heavy, it is an absolute BEAST... and it is Bad Ass. This is an Extremely well made Automatic "Out-The-Front" Knife, with a smooth and satisfying blade action.
Make no mistake, this is a true Tactical/Combat Knife carried by many members of the Spartan Army. A perfect addition to your toga and washboard abs, well suited for any rugged Conditions/Persians you may encounter.
- This model features a solid Zinc Alloy handle contoured perfectly with a No Slip Rubberized Grip and Ebony Wood Inlay. Precision made, for any EXTREME Tactical/Combat fighting situations.
- Torx #6 Grade 8 Body Screws.
- Integrated Glass Breaker "aka Skull Crusher" in the base of the handle.
- Offers an INCREDIBLY sharp, Stylish blade with a Damascus laser etched finish. Spear Point Dual Edged "Gladius" style blade with Blood Groove.
- Solid Stainless Steel Trigger Chassis.
- Blade Material: 440C Premium Stainless Steel, will slash2gash through the toughest materials with ease. Thickness: 3mm
- Removable Stainless Steel Pocket Clip branding our very own S2G Tactical logo (pictures show Delta Force).
- Weighing in at an impressive 9oz. (Total Weight 15oz.)
- Overall Length: 9.25" Blade Length: 3.9" Handle Length: 5.25"
- Hardness: 58HRC, Tactical Nylon Sheath Included
"Oh, I've chosen my blade carefully, Persian. Perhaps you should have done the same! This is Blasphemy! This is madness! Madness...? This is Sparta!"
Please Note: You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.
This is an Amazing knife and you can’t beat the price. Very high quality, razor sharp right out of the box. The weight is perfect and seems solid.
Slash2Gash was great to deal with, delivered on time and exactly as described.
S2G Tactical Spartan OTF Knife D/A Automatic - Damascus Spear Plain
I received my Spartan OTF two days after placing the order... and love it! I carry it all the time clipped in my back pocket, next to my wallet. So far, I’ve only used it as a box opener. I hope that’s all I ever need it for... but it’s there just in case.
Love my new knife. Awesome