Delta Force "Spartan" Gladius Spear OTF Automatic Knife, giving any Microtech or Benchmade a run for their money at a fraction of their price! This Knife is Big, this Knife is Heavy, it is an absolute BEAST... and it is Bad Ass. This is an Extremely well made Automatic "Out-The-Front" Knife (aka switchblade), with a smooth and satisfying blade action.
Make no mistake, this is a true Tactical/Combat Knife carried by many members of the Spartan Army. A perfect addition to your toga and washboard abs, well suited for any rugged Conditions/Persians you may encounter.
- This model features a solid Zinc Alloy handle contoured perfectly with a No Slip Rubberized Grip and Ebony Wood Inlay. Precision made, for any EXTREME Tactical/Combat fighting situations.
- Torx #6 Grade 8 Body Screws.
- Integrated Glass Breaker "aka Skull Crusher" in the base of the handle.
- Offers an INCREDIBLY sharp, Stylish 2-tone blade with a Black Titanium Coating finish. Spear Point Dual Plain Edge "Gladius" style blade with Blood Groove.
- Solid Stainless Steel Trigger Chassis.
- Blade Material: 440C High Carbon Stainless Steel, will slash2gash through the toughest material with ease. Thickness: 3mm
- Removable Stainless Steel Pocket Clip branding our very own S2G Tactical logo (pictures show Delta Force).
- Weighing in at an impressive 9oz. (Total Weight 15oz.)
- Overall Length: 9.25" Blade Length: 3.9" Handle Length: 5.25"
- Hardness: 58HRC, Tactical Nylon Sheath Included
"Oh, I've chosen my blade carefully, Persian. Perhaps you should have done the same! This is Blasphemy! This is madness! Madness...? This is Sparta!"
Please Note: You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.
Bad ass. Great quality. Fair price. Amazing customer service!! Thank you!!
I have wanted a dual action otf knife for 23 years, so I was very careful in my selection. That and any knife owner knows there is a special bond between a person and their blades, so care is to be taken. Well this knife is the best quality I have ever seen, now that says something coming from a collector.
The handle/sheath is all metal with a very good grip, fits nicely in hand and you can't open the knife unintentionally. Overall I give this knife a 10/10 I will be enjoying this blade for years to come! Hats off to the makers for doing such a wonderful job!
Sturdy and quick to retract after use. Not a wiggly knife for sure.