- This model features a solid Zinc Aluminum Alloy handle with gorgeous Micarta overlay. (Please Note: the top and bottom scales are 2 different color shades)
- Integrated Glass Breaker "aka Skull Crusher" in the base of the handle.
- Offers an INCREDIBLY sharp, Double Edged Dagger with a beautiful Laser etched Titanium Rainbow Damascus finish and Blood Groove.
- Solid Stainless Steel Trigger Chassis.
- Blade Material: 440C High Quality Stainless Steel, will slash2gash through any organic material with ease. Thickness: 1.6mm
- Removable Pocket Clip branding our very own S2G Tactical logo.
- Weighing in at an impressive 8oz.
- Overall Length: 9.25" Blade Length: 3.75" Handle Length: 5.5"
- Hardness: 58HRC, Tactical Sheath Included.
"With an excellent combination of edge retention and beauty, this Gem will be the focus of your collection!"
Please Note: You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.
Automatic D/A Knife OTF Titanium Fade Damascus Finish Micarta Handle 440c
Very nice quality knife ( fit & finish ).
Functions smoothly and has a solid lockup.
Very, very nice look.
I had not had experience with OTF knives before, and ordered this after searching for Micarta. The 440 C is EXTREMELY sharp out of the box. The action is very smooth and solid. No more blade play that you would expect in something that doesn’t have a tang. It fit well in my pocket, although I would have liked a deeper clip. The scales are slightly different tints - truly a unique knife. Shipped SO FAST. Jeff was very helpful too.
Love the feel of the knife. The look as well. But starting on the 2nd day, it began missing it's lock when spring out. Not Everytime. But presently about 1 in 5. That said, I would still say im satisfied. just not nearly as impressed as I easily could be if only the one function worked smoothly.
Make sure any excess oil is wiped off the base of the blade, you want the track to be pretty well dry. You may also angle the blade downward a little when you fire and that extra bit of gravity will help it lock. If you continue to have misfires let me know and I'll replace the spring for you.
This knife is too good looking to carry around, let alone use. Best looking one that I have. Very nice job guys.