Enter The Dragon Dual Action OTF Automatic Knife - Rainbow, Dagger. Well made EDC "Out-The-Front" Knives (aka switchblade), with the look and feel of our Delta Force series... in a budget friendly version.
With an incredible fit and finish, virtually no blade play, and one hell of a bite when this thing snaps in and out. You will not be in the dungeon choosing the Dragon, or did the Dragon choose you....
- This model features a modified "Scarab" style design, Black Anodized Aluminum Alloy handle with a raised 3D Sculpted Dragon motif insert, and diamond grip on the back.
- Integrated Glass Breaker "aka Skull Crusher" in the base of the handle.
- T7 body screws.
- Offers a sharp, Double Edge Plain blade with a 2 tone finish and Blood Groove.
- Solid Stainless Steel Trigger Chassis.
- Blade Material: 440 Stainless Steel. Thickness: 3mm
- Removable Stainless Steel Pocket Clip.
- Weighing in at 7.4oz.
- Overall Length: 8.9" Blade Length: 3.5" Handle Length: 5.5"
- Hardness: 54-56 HRC, Tactical Nylon Sheath included.
***This is a Budget Friendly version of our Delta Force series, if you would like higher-end steel, use our "premium" filter.
Please Note: You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.
The blade is not very sharp, the slide is pretty hard to use with one hand at first but I’m sure it will loosen up, and the blade gets off track every once and a while (is fixed with a few flicks of the wrist but still a little annoying).
This a stabbing blade (dagger) meant to withstand abuse vs a slicing blade with a different angle on the edge grind. Different blade shapes are meant for different purposes, but this is also 440 stainless so it is quite easy to sharpen if you want to dress it up further. Also, try wiping away any excess oil at the base of the blade..... open/wipe, open/wipe.... too much oil may be causing a misfire. Thank you for your review!
Is pretty. Extremely sharp.
Very nice looking knife I like the speed I just have to get used to how tight it is it’s a little hard to bring the blade back in at this time