- Negative pole -- inward Positive pole -- outward
- Charging light will turn green from red, when charging is complete.
- Click to turn on, click to turn off.... no need to hold. (Clicker Switch)
- Removable belt clip, for an easy to carry design.
- The copper end is fixed by an Aluminum sheet, which avoids short circuit.
1. Avoid direct eye exposure to laser beam -- exposure to the eye can cause permanent damage.
2. This laser is bright even in normal temperatures and daylight with a high energy output... so for every 60 sec ON, it is recommended to give it 30 sec OFF... to prevent overheating from the inside.
3. Please keep this out of reach of children.
4. When not in use, it is always a good idea to remove the battery -- it is is a good way to ensure children do not have access to it.
No complaints from me. Does everything I ask of it.
Great quality, lots of features with this laser that many lower cost ones on market do not have. The quality of the constant pressure switch is leaps and bounds better than lower cost lasers (even those sold as teaching assistant items at stores supporting educational supplies)
The adjustable focus feature makes for hours of fun with pets. I like the safety key feature also, takes away the worries of a less informed person being able to inadvertently operate such a powerful item.
If there were 10 stars, I’d give it that high of a rating!
it is bright and works amazing for $30.00 dollars.The only flaw is that if you use it alot it slowly gets less bright until you charge it.The charger shows you when its done and charges well.great product!