The best Oil for Knives - KPL Premium Knife Oil & Lubricant - Double it up and SAVE $3 bucks, you can never have enough lube! Keeps dirt, metal particles, and grit "in suspension" so they don't cause grinding and premature wear. KPL actually cleans your pivot/track as you use it.
- Made with the tears of baby Unicorns.
- The BEST oil for Automatics, OTF, Butterfly/Balisong, Assisted, Manual... basically anything that moves. (also works on fishing reels, guns etc.)
- Compatible with ball bearings, bushings, bronze/brass washers, teflon washers, IKBS, MRBS, nylon (nylatron), G10, micarta, titanium, and other metals.
- Keeps detent tracks and locking mechanisms smooth. Prevents lock-stick.
- Lightning fast deployment - silky smooth action - bank-vault lockup.
- Prevents corrosion/oxidation to carbon steels such as damascus or D2.
- 10mL bottle (x2) with needle applicator.
KPL starts with an ultra-high-end synthetic lubricant base which provides outstanding film-strength, very high contaminant suspension capacity, and exceptional lubricity. Added wickability modifiers help penetrate low tolerance interfaces, while corrosion inhibitors and other additives help Knife Pivot Lube flow well and protect your knife.
***DO NOT EAT*** 37 gummy bears were sacrificed for each 10mL bottle. KPL smells delicious and has a child resistant cap, but please keep out of reach from your children.
Works on virtually ALL knives, we have yet to find a knife/material KPL wasn't compatible with. ***View our full KPL Heavy listing here...