KPL Heavy (Knife Pivot Lube) Premium Knife Oil & Lubricant - The best Oil for Knives - a higher viscosity version of the KPL you know and love. Keeps dirt, metal particles, and grit "in suspension" so they don't cause grinding and premature wear. KPL actually cleans your pivot/track as you use it.
- Made with the tears of baby Unicorns.
- KPL Heavy is highly thixotropic/shear thinning formula designed specifically for knife detents and detent tracks.
- Ordinarily gel-like, each time your lock mechanism clicks into place, the shock refluidizes KPL Heavy allowing it to refresh the lubrication of your detent ball.
- When sitting without shock/shear, KPL Heavy regains its higher viscosity so it stays put near the detent.
- The unique properties of KPL Heavy revolutionize detent care.
- Eliminate scratchy detents, lubricate less often, and trust KPL Heavy to remain SUPER washout resistant.
- 10mL bottle with needle applicator.
What is KPL Heavy? A thicker and more viscous version of KPL. Use anywhere you want slower super-smooth-gliding action. KPL Heavy works great for heavier blades, detent balls and tracks, and on traditional slipjoint folders. Remains super washout resistant and works under the harshest conditions and at all templeratures -40F to 400F.
***DO NOT EAT*** 37 gummy bears were sacrificed for each 10mL bottle. KPL smells delicious and has a child resistant cap, but please keep out of reach from your children.
Works on virtually ALL knives, we have yet to find a knife/material KPL wasn't compatible with. ***View our full KPL Original listing here...