The Kubotan hidden knife (sometimes spelled Kubaton or Kobutan) Self Defense Stick Key Chain jabber - Black with concealed Dagger. Used in Martial Arts, a close-quarter ninja weapon developed by Karate master Takayuki Kubota in the 1960s. Depending on the manner held, can be used to deliver hammerfist strikes, pressure point attacks, hardened fist punches, or just by jabbing away. Momentarily paralyze your attacker inflicting severe pain with the pointed end. The tip of the kubotan features a very distinct point, while the textured body gives you a supreme grip. Unscrew the tip to reveal a hidden blade, attach to your key ring and carry the power of defense with you at all times!
- Unique keychain and public safety tool
- Overall Length: 4.5" (with blade extension: 6.8")
- Blade Length: 2.5" Stainless Steel (one edge sharpened)
- Textured body for a sure grip
- Lightweight Aluminum Construction: 1.2 oz
- Thickness: just over 1/2"
- Can cause temporary paralysis and/or extreme pain when delivered to nerve points and soft tissue
- A hard well placed strike can break bones, especially if the force of the blow is not hindered by clothing
- Includes key ring
its about half a inch thick (please label that) otherwise the tip is not sharp but it is compact and durable
this is so awesome and really helpful, everyone didn't have a clue what it was until I showed them
I really love them they are perfect size and very cute to match my purse! I feel I’m invincible.
Very nice, fits great on me and my sister’s keychains. Nice to have in case of emergency.
Kubotan Hidden Knife Self Defense Stick Keychain w/ Dagger - 4 colors