S2G Tactical Knives Phantom black OTF Knife D2 D/A - T6061 w/ 6 Blade Options, CNC Precision made Automatic "Out-The-Front" (aka switchblade). Giving any overpriced name brand a run for their money at a fraction of their price, these are made from the HIGHEST QUALITY materials and process available!
***Very LIMITED quantities, only a few pieces of each blade style.... don't let these disappear!
- "Ultratech" inspired design, CNC machined handle lightweight T-6061 Aviation Aluminum, hard oxidation.
- Specialty Tamper Proof Black Body Screws and Trigger, tool included.
- Specialty Black Glass Breaker aka "Skull Crusher" in the base of the handle.
- Breaker Material: Grade 303 (Represents the optimal in machinability among the austenitic stainless steels).
- CNC machined blade, precision ground available in 6 different Blades with 4 different finishes and Blood Groove.
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel, Ultra-High Hardness: 60-61 HRC, razor sharp. Thickness: 3mm
- Removable Stainless Steel Pocket Clip branding our very own S2G Tactical logo (formerly Delta Force).
- Weighing in at just 3.3 oz!
- Overall Length: 8.45" Blade Length: 3.4" Handle Length: 5.1"
- Tactical Nylon Sheath included.
"You can pay more for a knife, but your materials won't get any better."
Please Note: You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.
I'm impressed with the machining and fit and finish of this OTF auto. The actuator switch requires some effort to trigger, but I know that it won't accidentally deploy while clipped in my pocket. The blade deploys and retracts with a satisfying thwack. Lock up is great with miniscule lateral blade movement. Sharpening with a diamond block revealed that the D2 steel will definitely keep an edge longer than your average knife steel. Definitely a must buy!
The only problem with S2G is TOO MANY CHOICES! I finally settled on the PHANTOM OTF KNIFE D2 AUTOMATIC SWITCHBLADE CNC T6061 in plain tanto. It arrived in less than a week and is everything S2G said it would be. The open/close action is very quick and solid. Easy to open and close but requires enough effort that there is no chance of it opening or closing accidentally. Side to side play when open is almost non-existent. A caveat: if you're accustomed to sharpening knives of lesser quality than D2 steel, be patient. It is very hard and sharpens very slowly. But, once it's sharp, it stays sharp a lot longer than softer metals. Very happy with my first S2G experience.
This knife is one of the tightest otf knives i have seen. The d2 blade holds a razor sharp edgevery nicely and the action of the switch is perfect. I really like this knife.
Works like a charm only downfall just took me a while to sharpen hone the edge to my liking.
Amazing knife. Looks and feels like the expensive brands, and great quality.