Delta Force Phantom black OTF Knife D2 D/A - Tanto Serrated Stonewashed, CNC Precision made Automatic "Out-The-Front" Knives (aka switchblade). Giving any Microtech or Benchmade a run for their money at a fraction of their price, these are made from the HIGHEST QUALITY materials on the Planet!
***Very LIMITED quantities, only a few pieces of each blade style.... don't let these disappear!
- "Ultratech" inspired design, CNC machined handle lightweight T-6061 Aviation Aluminum, hard oxidation.
- Specialty Tamper Proof Black Body Screws and Trigger, tool included.
- Specialty Black Glass Breaker aka "Skull Crusher" in the base of the handle.
- Breaker Material: Grade 303 (Represents the optimal in machinability among the austenitic stainless steels).
- CNC machined blade, precision ground Tanto Serrated Edge with a stonewashed finish and Blood Groove.
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel, Ultra-High Hardness: 60-61 HRC, razor sharp. Thickness: 3mm
- Removable Stainless Steel Pocket Clip branding the Delta Force logo.
- Weighing in at just 3.3 oz!
- Overall Length: 8.45" Blade Length: 3.4" Handle Length: 5.1"
- Tactical Nylon Sheath included.
"You can pay more for a knife, but your materials won't get any better."
Please Note: You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.
Decided to get this model after getting the Dark Knight otf. Really dig the size of it. Much easier to carry. Action is great, it even retracts upside down no problem (my Dark Knight doesn't reliably retract upside down, but it's moving a more massive blade). Unfortunately I have the same issue with this blade. Just like how my Dark Knight was, this one is not very sharp. It's not able to shave hairs and has problems cutting paper. Also, the trigger chassis on this one had some rust spots forming, which I was able to mostly remove. As with my Dark Knight, after a little bit of work, I'm sure I'll enjoy this Phantom even more.