S2G Tactical Knives Phantom black OTF Knife D2 D/A - Tanto Xtreme Satin, CNC Precision made Automatic "Out-The-Front" (aka switchblade). Giving any overpriced name brand a run for their money at a fraction of their cost, these are made from the HIGHEST QUALITY materials and process available!
***Very LIMITED quantities, only a few pieces of each blade style.... don't let these disappear!
- "Ultratech" inspired design, CNC machined handle lightweight T-6061 Aviation Aluminum, hard oxidation.
- Specialty Tamper Proof Black Body Screws and Trigger, tool included.
- Specialty Black Glass Breaker aka "Skull Crusher" in the base of the handle.
- Breaker Material: Grade 303 (Represents the optimal in machinability among the austenitic stainless steels).
- CNC machined blade, precision ground Tanto Xtreme with a smooth satin finish and Blood Groove.
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel, Ultra-High Hardness: 60-61 HRC, razor sharp. Thickness: 3mm
- Removable Stainless Steel Pocket Clip branding our very own S2G Tactical logo (formerly Delta Force).
- Weighing in at just 3.3 oz!
- Overall Length: 8.45" Blade Length: 3.4" Handle Length: 5.1"
- Tactical Nylon Sheath included.
"You can pay more for a knife, but your materials won't get any better."
Please Note: You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.
Phantom OTF Knife D2 Automatic Switchblade CNC Tanto Xtreme - Satin
Solid knife! When compared to a microtech the size spot on.
Ended up having to upgrade from the Deadpool after I purchased due to being sold out. This one is alright other than the glass breaker has rust on it and the blade has flats on the edge almost like it’s been used and is dull. Customer service is top notch though goes above and beyond to try to make you happy
Yeah we had a few breakers with rust sent to us, I thought we replaced all of those but apparently we missed one. We'll for sure hook you up on the next order for your trouble of touching up the edge. That should have been better from the factory as well. Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you again!
Extremely impressed with build quality. Blade could be slightly sharper. Nothing I can't touch up tho. All and all I'm pleasantly surprised. Def has quality factor like my microtechs do. Super great deal at this price point.
I’m very impressed with the build quality of this knife. I’ve owned a Microtech and this knife isn’t much different. I was always hesitant to use my $350 Microtech because it was so expensive. I plan on using this knife the way it was intended to be used since the cost of replacing it is more reasonable. That said, I enjoy this knife more than the expensive ones because it is more practical. 5 stars Slash2Gash...nice job!
Exactly. Thank you for your support!