"Spartan" Gladius Spear 7" small black OTF Knife with Carbon Fiber inlay - 4 Blade Options, Delta Force Knives. D/A automatic "Out-The-Front" flick Knife (aka switchblade), with a smooth and satisfying blade action. This is a Compact Slim design to our larger models, made from the same quality materials... and is equally Tough.
Make no mistake, this is a true Tactical/Combat Knife carried by many members of the Spartan Army. A perfect addition to your toga and washboard abs, well suited for any rugged Conditions/Persians you may encounter.
- This model features a solid Zinc Alloy handle contoured perfectly with a No Slip Rubberized Grip and Carbon Fiber Inlay. Precision made, for any EXTREME Tactical/Combat fighting situations.
- Torx #6 Grade 8 Body Screws.
- Integrated Glass Breaker "aka Skull Crusher" in the base of the handle.
- Offers an INCREDIBLY sharp, Stylish 2-tone blade with a Black Titanium Coating finish. Double Edge or Tanto blade with Blood Groove.
- Solid Stainless Steel Trigger Chassis.
- Blade Material: 440C Premium Stainless Steel, will slash2gash through the toughest materials with ease. Thickness: 3mm
- Removable Stainless Steel Pocket Clip branding the Delta Force logo.
- Weighing in at 4.6oz.
- Overall Length: 6.8" Blade Length: 2.75" Handle Length: 4.1"
- Hardness: 58HRC, Small Tactical Nylon Sheath Included
"Oh, I've chosen my blade carefully, Persian. Perhaps you should have done the same! This is Blasphemy! This is madness! Madness...? This is Sparta!"
Please Note: You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.
Spartan OTF Knife D/A Automatic 7" Small w/ Carbon Fiber - 4 Blades
I ordered this knife, but they were out of stock. I received an email telling me this , with the following knife as a possible substitution. GREY COMMANDO OTF KNIFE SMALL 7" DELTA FORCE SWITCHBLADE - BLACK D2 I bought this knife and it most definitely deserves five stars. Took just a little extra effort to sharpen because of the D2 material, but once I got it sharp, WOW, love it. An update to a review I wrote about a month ago about a knife I reviewed, the one that the handle was nicked up on. I received an email from the seller, apologizing, offering either a refund, a discount or a substitution. I really liked the knife, but was disappointed by the handle. I kept the knife as is, because it is a really nice knife. Now judge for yourself, is this a reputable dealer, does he have a very good product? I just bought two more, because in my opinion, this is a very good company to deal with. They have an exemplary product, and their customer service and willingness to please, is something I find very hard to find anymore. Will I continue to do business with them, ABSOLUTELY.
Finally a company that makes a quality knife and at a very reasonable price. Quality material well-built and really classy looking. Didn't take much to put a nice sharp edge on it. The only thing I didn't like about it is that it came with a tanto blade. I much prefer a drop point blade but didn't see one advertised. Other than that great product, good price and well-built. Will buy again.
Great knife! Fast service I have a five block walk every morning at 6a.m. and wanted something to keep it my coat pocket!