Razor Sharp Double Edged dagger style blade of High Quality 440C Stainless Steel. Slightly larger than it's closely related cousin Lightning. Double Action OTF (Out The Front) Automatic Knife with Blood Groove and a beautiful Satin Finish. Ultra smooth, and undeniably fast action for that just the right amount of "wow" you are looking for!
- No Slip Grip inserts (feels like sandpaper) lightweight Aircraft Aluminum handle with a Grey Powdercoat Finish.
- Added Glass Breaker compared to the similar Lightning frame.
- Firing trigger on the upper spine of handle. There is NO accidental firing with this design.
- VERY POWERFUL OPENING AND CLOSING! Auto Out AND Return in the blink of an eye!
- Removable Stainless Steel Pocket Clip for a no worry, easy to carry design.
- MADE IN TAIWAN.
- Overall Length: 8.5" Blade Length: 3.25" Handle Length: 5.25" Weight: 4.6oz.
"This Bad Boy is 100% usable, and is quite possibly the best Bang for your Buck out there! A MUST HAVE for any knife enthusiast out there!"
One of my favorite knives and really fun to play around with.
This is the best knive like this I have ever own you will not be disappointed in it if you buy ps I need some of that special lube for it
Recieved the knife faster than expected, wasn’t the one I ordered although that issue had already been addressed via email. I am quite unhappy with the performance of this knife. It has not been able to retract back into the handle.
Thank you for your time to leave a review. We are sorry you are having an issue. As a Taiwan made knife, these typically get nothing less than 5 stars. Your blade may be 'off track' which is perfectly normal, in which case you simply pull on the blade. If the blade is stuck in the out position, there may be a spec of dirt or shaving preventing the lock from being released. You may remove the top plate and inspect to be sure the lock is free from debris, or you may send the item back for a replacement.