USMC Marines Elite Tactical Tomahawk w/ Survival Kit and Sheath - Officially Licensed by U.S. Marine Corps Knives M-X001. This tactical/survival axe definitely lives up to it's name "The Bruiser".
Measuring about 15 inches overall, this axe has a razor sharp blade on one end, and a piercing spike on the other... ready to tackle even the most challenging task with brute force. The nylon fiber handle has an end cap that reveals a compass, and lanyard to further assist you in the field. Housed inside is a water resistant capsule that contains matches, a striker, fishing line, hook, and an adhesive bandage. Everything the well prepared outdoorsman needs for survival! The Bruiser comes complete with a 1680D nylon sheath making it safe and easy to transport.
- Throwing Axe/Survival Tomahawk
- 15.12" Overall
- Blade Thickness: 7mm
- 7.5" Black Powder Coated Stainless Steel Axe Head
- Contains the raised text "USMC", and a laser etched Marines logo
- 3.75" cutting edge w/ 3" Piercing Spike
- Heavy Duty Nylon Fiber Handle w/ Elite Tactical logo
- Removable Cap w/ Compass and approx. 8' of Paracord
- Survival Kit includes: Matches, Striker, Fishing Line, Hook, and Adhesive Bandage
- Includes: 1680D Nylon Sheath w/ USMC logo
- Officially Licensed by USMC Knives
Excellent product shipped in a timely manner. Great quality, all i expected. There was a Marine Instructor, at Camp Pendleton, 50 years ago, that threw one before a lecture. Highly impressed, always wanted one , finally got one. Thank you