Covert Ops REAL layered Damascus Butterfly Knife with Gun Metal Finish, grippy grooves + Blue hardware - reverse Tanto style blade. Sharp Balisong with Steel handles, Ball Bearing Pivots, Tang Pins, sandwich construction and removable Latch. Perfect for EDC with a quite rare, hard to get blade, now IN STOCK. Featured as one of S2G's premium steel butterfly knives. Available in 2 blade shapes.....
These WILL SELL OUT.... order yours today while they last! Very LIMITED QUANTITY !!
- Covert Ops USA design - Manufactures Lifetime Warranty
- Steel Sandwich construction, with gun metal gray Matte finish
- Blue Anodized T8/T6 hardware
- Dual Tang Pins + REAL BRASS Roller Bearing System for an Ultra Smooth swing
- Removable Disc Latch at base
- Razor Sharp Authentic Damascus Steel (each blade will have its own unique pattern)
- Overall Length: 9.24" Handle Length: 5" Blade Length: 4.24"
- Blade Thickness: 2.9mm Handle Thickness: .41"
- Hardness: 59-61 HRC
- Weight: 5.3oz (more neutrally balanced compared to the brass liner version)
"You just can't match the beauty of REAL damascus steel!"
As with ALL balisongs regardless of price, they have moving parts and may require maintenance/oil/tuning to keep them functioning properly. It is recommended to use a thread locker on all of your screws, not just the pivots. Knife Accessories are available here....
Please Note: You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.
The screws keep coming undone no matter how much loctite i put on there but over all its a solid butterfly knife
Try using some alcohol to clean any residue off your threads, and if needed.... switch to red threadlocker for a higher strength hold. Thank you for the review!
I just wanted to say I had an amazing experience with my order. Amazing customer service as well as a great knife!!