With a solid and sturdy design of its blade and its classic well made pocket clip makes this product a must have for all EDC balisong collections. Built for years of flipping with the same quality and perfomance that we are used to for all Maxace products. Specifications:
- Model: Serpent Striker/Serpent Striker II
- Overall Length: 10.00”
- Blade Length: 4.00”
- Blade Thickness: 0.125”
- Blade Steel: Sandvik 14C28N / 9Cr18MoV
- Blade Finish: Satin/Stonewashed
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Edge Type: Plain
- Handle Material: G-10, Black, Green, or Yellow
- Liners: 420 Stainless Steel
- Spacers: Red or Grey
- Handle Length: 5.50”
- Latch and clip: T Latch System, Stainless Steel Clip
- Pivot System: Teflon Caged Steel Roller Bearing System
- Weight: 5.1 oz.
- Country of Origin: China
- Includes: Semi-hard carry case
- Remarks: Sandwich Construction Style built with TORX Head Hardware, Zen Pin System.
- Optional: Spare Training blade available. Need threadlocker? CLICK HERE Need oil? CLICK HERE
Please Note: You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.
What an awesome flipper! Well worth the price, fit and finish is great. Just the right weight. Just lock tight the pivot screws and your good to go. Highly recommend!
Precision craftsmanship the way a piece was supposed to be put together send it on down the line.
Excellent knife for the money. Well made out of good materials and the bearings are very smooth with no play. Blade came razor sharp so be cautious. Delivery was very fast and knife was perfectly set up.
This knife flips and feels as good as enjoyable knives well beyond its price.
This knife is glarded. Having said that, it’s important to understand the fennel bolts are semi-sterized. If you have an eletome wrench you won’t have any issues.