"The One" Butterfly Knife 440C channel construction w/ Spring Latch - Highest Quality Benchmade clone. One of the most sought after Balisongs, now IN STOCK with 5 blades to choose from! Very capable of performing any advanced tricks. Featured as one of S2G's premium butterfly knives.
These WILL SELL OUT.... order yours today while they last! Very LIMITED QUANTITY !! For more blade options/colors.... please see our "easy order link" here....
- Classic "Benchmade" BM 4X Inspired design (clone), made by TheONE (a high-end factory in China) 40, 42S, 47, Tanto Blue, 43 Tyrannosaur
- Stainless Steel Handles: Channel construction (each handle is ONE SOLID PIECE)
- Spring Latch at base allowing you to spring open with just one hand by simply squeezing the handle
- Pure Brass Washers and BUSHING system for an Ultra Smooth swing (Bushings are a small insert around the pivot screws, that separates the friction between 2 points of contact, instead of just 1... allowing for an even smoother swing)
- Razor Sharp High Quality 440C Premium Stainless Steel with a beautiful Satin finish
- Overall Length: 9.5" Closed Length: 5.5" Blade Length: 4" Heavy Duty Nylon Sheath Included
- Blade Thickness: 3mm Hardness: 58HRC Weight: 5.7oz
Need Oil? Threadlocker? Knife Accessories are available here...
"There is a reason why this is called "TheONE", superb quality without breaking the bank!"
NO threadlocker is applied, and is up to the buyer to apply if so desired. We recommend applying to ALL screws before flipping, not just the pivots.
Please Note: You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.
seems to be a good knife so far only complaint i have is the blade edge is chipping. overall i think that this would make a good edc that is what i use mine for.
For those of us who cannot afford a genuine Benchmade 42, this is a great substitute. the handles are solid, the latch works perfectly, the bushings are smooth, the blade does not make contact with the handles so stays sharp. It flips great
Excellent knife for the price. Would buy again.
4 stars for the price, The mirror finish is poor quality, almost the same as stainless finish, which cost much less, blade/handle material is the same as a basic butterfly.
Thank you for the review! The Mirror finish should be very different than the regular Satin finish. We don't charge more for it, and we sell them for the exact same price, so..... ? The blade material is 440C as shown, much better than a basic 440 model. We do also have the Titanium handles available for a higher price if you prefer. Please contact customer service if there is anything I can do to help!
Really good so far, hit Loctite on the screws. Flips great, and is super sharp. Holding up really well so far, definitely worth it. Great value for the price.