"The ONE" Butterfly Knife w/ BUSHINGS 440C channel construction and Spring Latch - classic Satin 42 Weehawk clone. One of the most sought after Balisongs, now IN STOCK. This is the BEST version, NOT the cheaper ones that look just like it. Featured as one of S2G's premium butterfly knives.
These WILL SELL OUT.... order yours today while they last! Very LIMITED QUANTITY !!
- Classic "Benchmade 4X" Inspired design (clone), with a 42 Plain edge blade
- Stainless Steel Handles: Channel construction (each handle is ONE SOLID PIECE)
- Spring Latch at base allowing you to spring open with just one hand by simply squeezing the handle
- Pure Brass Washers and BUSHING system for an Ultra Smooth swing (Bushings are a small insert around the pivot screws, that separates the friction between 2 points of contact, instead of just 1... allowing for an even smoother swing)
- Razor Sharp High Quality 440C Premium Stainless Steel with a Beautiful Satin finish
- Overall Length: 9.5" Closed Length: 5.5" Blade Length: 4" Heavy Duty Nylon Sheath Included
Blade Thickness: 3mm Hardness: 58HRC Weight: 5.7oz
"There is a reason why this is called this "theONE", superb quality without breaking the bank!"
NO threadlocker is applied, and is up to the buyer to apply if so desired. We recommend applying to ALL screws, not just the pivots.
Please Note: You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.
Solid balisong. No tap, no play. Trustworthy seller. This is my second purchase and I'll be back!
Don't waste your money on a Benchmade this is the same knife for a fraction of the price
Too heavy and not weighted properly however the titanium 42 you guys sell is a grail absolutely incredible quality and great blade designs
The description does say the weight right there for SS handles, but thank you for the review!
Don’t normally take time to leave reviews, but this company went out of their way to help me. Solid knife and great customer service. Will definitely be doing business with them again.
Screws kept falling out and has more play than the original BM42. Couldn’t tune this knife to no blade tap, you get what you pay for, with loctite, it’s pretty ok, better than regular ccc, overall, would be better w better hardware. Ok beginner knife, besides that, knife has a lot of potential, I think I “broke” my knife bs I probably don’t know how to tune or properly maintain it. Can become a great flipper w good maintenance
Thank you for the review. They do vary slightly from piece to piece, our last batch of 42 plain actually came with most pieces having no tap right out of the box! Was quite impressed as their quality control is always improving. This factory does indeed have a lot of potential. Once you go with the TI handles from this factory, those are all made with CNC and will give you basically the same tolerances as the original. Try swapping your bushings out to a spare set, sometimes those vary too and can be undersized/oversized.... that may help.