NEW! "The ONE" Butterfly Knife w/ BUSHINGS 440C channel construction and Spring Latch - classic Satin 42 Weehawk clone. One of the most sought after Balisongs, now IN STOCK. This is the BEST version, NOT the cheaper ones that look just like it. Featured as one of S2G's premium butterfly knives.
These WILL SELL OUT.... order yours today while they last! Very LIMITED QUANTITY !!
- Classic "Benchmade" Inspired design, with a 42 Plain edge blade
- Stainless Steel Handles: Channel construction (each handle is ONE SOLID PIECE)
- Spring Latch at base allowing you to spring open with just one hand by simply squeezing the handle
- Pure Brass Washers and BUSHING system for an Ultra Smooth swing (Bushings are a small insert around the pivot screws, that separates the friction between 2 points of contact, instead of just 1... allowing for an even smoother swing)
- Razor Sharp High Quality 440C Premium Stainless Steel with a Beautiful Satin finish
- Overall Length: 9.5" Closed Length: 5.5" Blade Length: 4" Heavy Duty Nylon Sheath Included
Blade Thickness: 3mm Hardness: 58HRC Weight: 5.7oz
"There is a reason why this is called this "theONE", superb quality without breaking the bank!"
This is NOT a toy, and NOT intended for children... this is the REAL DEAL.
Please Note: You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.
This Item Cannot Ship to the Following States: CA, HI
TheONE Butterfly Knife w/ BUSHINGS 440C Channel Balisong - Satin 42
Love the knife and the customer service!
Looks more expensive than it is and flips very smoothly. It's a bit heavy for my taste but a steel channel balisong is going to do that. Fun piece!
Great product and great service.
Items get shipped right away
I was hesitant to purchase as I wasn't sure. I was pleasantly surprised. The knife I got arrived quickly and looked just like the photos! Logo was clean and crisp; fit, handle, and blade alignment and twirling were excellent right out of the box as well. If you want a quality Balisong that isn't $15 junk or $30 kit where you have to assemble, finish and endlessly tweak it yourself, look no further.