NEW! "The ONE" Butterfly Knife w/ BUSHINGS 440C channel construction and Spring Latch - classic Satin 42 Weehawk clone with Blue Holes. One of the most sought after Balisongs, now IN STOCK. This is the BEST version, NOT the cheaper ones that look just like it. Featured as one of S2G's premium butterfly knives.
These WILL SELL OUT.... order yours today while they last! Very LIMITED QUANTITY !!
- Classic "Benchmade 4X" Inspired design (clone), with a 42 Plain edge blade
- Stainless Steel Handles: Channel construction (each handle is ONE SOLID PIECE)
- Spring Latch at base allowing you to spring open with just one hand by simply squeezing the handle
- Pure Brass Washers and BUSHING system for an Ultra Smooth swing (Bushings are a small insert around the pivot screws, that separates the friction between 2 points of contact, instead of just 1... allowing for an even smoother swing)
- Razor Sharp High Quality 440C Premium Stainless Steel with a Beautiful Satin finish
- Overall Length: 9.5" Closed Length: 5.5" Blade Length: 4" Heavy Duty Nylon Sheath Included
Blade Thickness: 3mm Hardness: 58HRC Weight: 5.7oz
"There is a reason why this is called this "theONE", superb quality without breaking the bank!"
This is NOT a toy, and NOT intended for children... this is the REAL DEAL.
Please Note: You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.
This Item Cannot Ship to the Following States: CA, HI
Learned about BM THE ONE " on YouTube, everyone was pointing to wish or zhgate? I've been satisfied even impressed shopping wish but you're not going to receive it so prompt. Lot of room for error w that platform, s2g impressed me immediately. I liked this one so much i had to get another. And u get a decal of a toddler toddling round w a balisong thats fun.
Best 42 alike I've ever had and I had a original and this far surpassed that although it was wayyyy back in the day
But after almost zero tuning this has no play or tap and is silky smooth on the flips and tricks great grip ability and the sound is very satisfying
The extra bushings make a difference. There is no blade play.