NEW! "The ONE" Butterfly Knife w/ BUSHINGS 440C channel construction and Spring Latch - classic Chrome 47 clone Mirror polished finish. One of the most sought after Balisongs, now IN STOCK. This is the BEST version, NOT the cheaper ones that look just like it. Featured as one of S2G's premium butterfly knives.
These WILL SELL OUT.... order yours today while they last! Very LIMITED QUANTITY !!
- Classic "Benchmade" Inspired design, with a "47" style Tanto blade
- Stainless Steel Handles: Channel construction (each handle is ONE SOLID PIECE)
- Spring Latch at base allowing you to spring open with just one hand by simply squeezing the handle
- Pure Brass Washers and BUSHING system for an Ultra Smooth swing (Bushings are a small insert around the pivot screws, that separates the friction between 2 points of contact, instead of just 1... allowing for an even smoother swing)
- Razor Sharp High Quality 440C Premium Stainless Steel with a Shiny Chrome MIRROR finish
- Overall Length: 9.5" Closed Length: 5.5" Blade Length: 4" Heavy Duty Nylon Sheath Included
Blade Thickness: 3mm Hardness: 58HRC Weight: 5.7oz
"There is a reason why this is called this "theONE", superb quality without breaking the bank!"
This is NOT a toy, and NOT intended for children... this is the REAL DEAL.
Please Note: You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.
This Item Cannot Ship to the Following States: CA, HI
First off I'd like to say waiting or dealing with China is very hard. You have to find a seller. Stick with that seller and you have to be specific. They do not know what loctite is. They use adhesive glue and if you dont spend over 25$ there's glue and plastic washers. But if you buy a 89-100$ kyou must state in notes no adhesives, blemishes, no rub, centered, even, when you have Jeff to pick it out for you and you don't gave to wait long . He has excellent communication. Suprised me when he had aa chab.and sent me spare hardware for free. Now this knife is on the heavy side and you have to get used to it. I easily was able to take out screws and loctite them and each handle has even sway. Yes there is rub and tap with one handle but the other one dosent have tap. But some good advice rub don't bother people more than latches so it's np with one handle has tap. Especially for thr price. I don't see a difference when flipping. Thanx Jeff.
I've never gotten a butterfly knife this good. I'm more than satisfied :)
Solid knife for the price. I use it just as much as my pricier balisongs. Great flipper!