The ONE ALUMINUM balisong known as the "Kraken" (clone) Krake Laken Butterfly Knife w/ BUSHINGS satin Tanto or Bowie 440C, with either Black, Blue, or Red channel construction, and Zen Pin system. One of the top rated clones in the Balisong community, now IN STOCK. Featured as one of S2G's highest quality butterfly knives.
These WILL SELL OUT.... only a few pcs each color! Very LIMITED QUANTITY !!
- "KRAKEN" Inspired design (NOT authentic), made by "TheONE" a High End factory in China.
- Milled Aluminum (provides a delightful clickity clank sound, very unique) Black, Blue, or Red Handles: Channel construction (each handle is ONE SOLID PIECE)
- Textured handles with grippy grooves
- NO latch (lanyard holes to attach an indicator if desired)
- Zen Pins, crowned spine, T6/T8 hardware (no tap when tuned properly)
- Pure Brass Washers and large BUSHING system for an Ultra Smooth swing (Bushings are a small insert around the pivot screws, that separates the friction between 2 points of contact, instead of just 1... allowing for an even smoother swing)
- Razor Sharp High Quality 440C Stainless Steel with a beautiful Satin finish
- Overall Length: 10.1" Closed Length: 5.76" Blade Length: 4.47"
Blade Thickness: 3mm Hardness: 58HRC Weight: 4.2oz
- Includes: Heavy Duty Nylon Sheath + spare hardware.
- Optional: Spare Training Blade (1.1oz) + additional set of spare hardware.
"There is a reason why this is called this "theONE", superb quality without breaking the bank!"
These are clones, and we carry what people ask us to. If you do not support clones... do not buy one. Wasn't that easy :)
Please Note: You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.
So I did some research. And the kraken Bowie style blade trainer works good with balance. However the tanto IMO And others agree it's better for flipping than the Bowie love. I ordered red tanto bc blue was sold out. However I open the package and there it was a blue one no blemishes, rub, but a little tap. It's still A CLONE PEOPLE . Jeff always does his best. Befire people used to care really inky about play and latches like minimal play on both sides. I'm a fan of bearings. but the rub won't destroy or make it scuffed. I can't wait till He comes out with a variety of stuff that would be awesome because I have bought 4 knives from him and I love them all
I've had mine for a few weeks or so and I can not get over how great this clone is. Came with no tap and very little play but you will need to loctite it so it stays that way! For the price, it doesn't get much better than this, you're getting a quality flipper and general all around great knife. Blade is incredibly sharp so if you plan on flipping grab the training blade because some of the light scrapes I get away with usually on other knives I don't on this one, it's really THAT sharp. So be very careful with it! The channeled aluminum handles may look different but 1) They feel great in the hand and help make certain tricks easier 2) They provide a much different sound while flipping that sounds great! As an owner of non-clone higher end knives if you're looking for the best bang for your buck it doesn't get much better than this knife! :)