The ONE ALUMINUM balisong known as the "kraken" (clone) Krake Laken Butterfly Knife w/ BUSHINGS satin Tanto or Bowie 440C, with either Black, Blue, or Red channel construction, and Zen Pin system. One of the top rated clones in the Balisong community, now IN STOCK. Featured as one of S2G's highest quality butterfly knives.
These WILL SELL OUT.... only a few pcs each color! Very LIMITED QUANTITY !!
- "KRAKE RAKEN" Inspired design (NOT authentic), made by "TheONE" a High End factory in China.
- Milled Aluminum (provides a delightful clickity clank sound, very unique) Black, Blue, or Red Handles: Channel construction (each handle is ONE SOLID PIECE)
- Textured handles with grippy grooves
- NO latch (lanyard holes to attach an indicator if desired)
- Zen Pins, crowned spine, T6/T8 hardware (no tap when tuned properly)
- Pure Brass Washers and large BUSHING system for an Ultra Smooth swing (Bushings are a small insert around the pivot screws, that separates the friction between 2 points of contact, instead of just 1... allowing for an even smoother swing)
- Razor Sharp High Quality 440C Stainless Steel with a beautiful Satin finish
- Overall Length: 10.1" Closed Length: 5.76" Blade Length: 4.47"
Blade Thickness: 3mm Hardness: 58HRC Weight: 4.2oz
- Includes: Heavy Duty Nylon Sheath + spare hardware.
- Optional: Spare Training Blade (1.1oz) + additional set of spare hardware. Need threadlocker? CLICK HERE Need oil? CLICK HERE
"There is a reason why this is called this "theONE", superb quality without breaking the bank!"
These are clones, and we carry what people ask us to. If you do not support clones... do not buy one. Wasn't that easy :)
Please Note: You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.
Knife is amazing except on mine the screws are losing up and ill have to get some locktite but other than that its a perfect knife. Sounds amazing
I wouldn't say they're failing, without threadlocker screws are expected to naturally loosen on ALL models as the handles rotate. Threadlocker is available here if you need some. We prefer the no-drip gel, thank you for the review!
Its soo light and fast !! definitely recommend the buy!!
I really like it. I'm not a serious flipper but when I do with this knife is to slippery for me, the quality is great for the price.i got it in red but Im getting the blue one next and keep this one for parts
Got the knife yesterday and after only 2-3 minutes of flipping it had tap, this was fixed after using loctite. It flips very well, looks just as good as the pictures, and has a very nice texture that is grippy but not too grippy. Other than the not so great tolerances this is a very good flipper, it also comes quite sharp out of the box.
I love it. I am new to flipping so I got the trainer blade also. So when I get better I can put the live blade back on. Works great finish is amazing. I recommend it.