The ONE ALUMINUM balisong known as the "kraken" (clone) Krake Laken Butterfly Knife w/ BUSHINGS satin Tanto or Bowie 440C, with either Black, Blue, or Red channel construction, and Zen Pin system. One of the top rated clones in the Balisong community, now IN STOCK. Featured as one of S2G's highest quality butterfly knives.
These WILL SELL OUT.... only a few pcs each color! Very LIMITED QUANTITY !!
- "KRAKE RAKEN" Inspired design (NOT authentic), made by "TheONE" a High End factory in China.
- Milled Aluminum (provides a delightful clickity clank sound, very unique) Black, Blue, or Red Handles: Channel construction (each handle is ONE SOLID PIECE)
- Textured handles with grippy grooves
- NO latch (lanyard holes to attach an indicator if desired)
- Zen Pins, crowned spine, T6/T8 hardware (no tap when tuned properly)
- PB (Phosphorus Bronze) Washers and large BUSHING system for an Ultra Smooth swing (Bushings are a small insert around the pivot screws, that separates the friction between 2 points of contact, instead of just 1... allowing for an even smoother swing)
- Razor Sharp High Quality 440C Stainless Steel with a beautiful Satin finish
- Overall Length: 10.1" Closed Length: 5.76" Blade Length: 4.47"
Blade Thickness: 3mm Hardness: 58HRC Weight: 4.2oz
- Includes: Heavy Duty Nylon Sheath + spare hardware.
- Optional: Spare Training Blade (1.1oz) + additional set of spare hardware. Black Hardware or Zen Pins? CLICK HERE Need threadlocker? CLICK HERE Need oil? CLICK HERE
"There is a reason why this is called this "theONE", superb quality without breaking the bank!"
These are clones, and we carry what people ask us to. If you do not support clones... do not buy one. Wasn't that easy :)
Please Note: You must read our DISCLAIMER before purchasing. Check your laws. Absolutely no sales to minors.
Ordered the One Channel Kraken and received it a couple days later. After the order was shipped I received an email from Jeff advising that he had checked the knife out prior to shipping and found the bushings were undersized. He replace them with oversized bushings. When I received the knife it was adjusted perfectly the way I like it. Will probably have to apply loctite to keep it that way. I appreciate the fast service and the fact that he checked out the knife before shipping, it says a lot about his business.
I just got back into Balisong collecting/flipping. I was quickly made aware of how difficult it is to purchase a brand name. Now the manufacturers that used to distribute to the major internet knife sites, now do drops on instagram where their wares are scoffed up immediately. This depressed me. Then I began reading about ‘clones’. In an insane world I believe it is ok to purchase a clone. I am particularly pleased with Slash2gash. The Kraken was my first order from them. It most definitely will not be my last. I love the Kraken. I am no expert by any stretch of the imagination. But let me just say I love this knife. Moreover, I ordered this knife on a Monday and it was in my Arizonan hands by Wednesday. Kudos and more Kudos.
It stays tuned pretty well and right out of the box it has no tap no play and is very sharp it preforms aerials consistently and is an amazing knife
Thanks for sending this item so fast and your friendly customer service! Loving my Kraken!